Should SmokeStik have a Christmas contest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
I want a SmokeStik... the squirrels keep stealing mine.. :(
dmpeo8.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HEHE>......you people are GREAT!!!!! Susie....I'm gunna take a wild guess here and say....that ain't PSP....LOL. Probably Photoshop......and years and years of practice.

CLOSING THE THREAD AT 10AM EST

Just want to give fair warning to anyone who might want to enter but hasn't had a chance to do so yet. Or has been so confused by the tail twisting squirreling around that you didn't know HOW to enter.....all you have to do to enter this contest is have a genuine desire to win a SmokeStik starter kit and then post here. That's it. It helps if you like squirrels but not mandatory. And no...you do not need a funny squirrel picture. Just a simple post telling me you could use a SmokeStik kit will be fine. It will take me most of the day to do the prep work for the drawing which is why I am closing the thread this morning. I will post the contestants list several hours before I actually do the random generator thing so if there are any errors ya'll have a chance to let me know. Thank you to EVERYONE who participated....this one has been a lot of fun!!!!!!

Last edited:

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Thank you sooo much for the give-a-way. Even if I don't win, maybe someone less fortunate, who needs it more than I, will win it. I would love to have one. So please enter me

I know you should have a Christmas Contest, but to give you a good reason, goodness let me think.....?

Well how about it is the time of year where we give to show our appreciation of people and loved ones. You should have a contest to show your customers, and the whole vaping community that you appreciate all there support. You should have one to show your generosity and kindness you have in your heart. You should have a contest because for some people that is the only way they can afford to continue to vape. You should have a contest to show how much you care about someones health. It will also brighten someones (winner) day, and quite possibly help save their life.

Thanks for the chance, Merry Christmas, EVERYONE!!!! Vape On:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok folks here is the list....if you think you should be on it and are not speak now but NO NEW ENTRIES

#1 tofucute
#2 jdkmom
#3 CalamityJan
#4 Drottwiler
#5 kstraub7707
#6 Dracolia
#7 sweetz
#8 tmcase
#9 Sdh
#10 36tinybells
#11 woody55
#12 brupow