Should SmokeStik have a Christmas contest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Oueen Lorikay musta gone out for a snack. Hope she saves some for the little ones!

2cdhbhs.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Oueen Lorikay musta gone out for a snack. Hope she saves some for the little ones!

2cdhbhs.jpg

I've been squirreling around trying to see what I can dig up in the way of prizes.....LOL. Here is what I have so far......considering I almost gave away the store at Thanksgiving I'm lucky to get anything.....I have 5 Premium Starter kits and each one is going to come with a new SmokeStik lanyard. (Sorry.....these are Made in China....but hey! I designed them!!!) The winners will be picked at RANDOM and ONLY people who meet the following criteria can win. I'm relying on your innate honesty here. Plus....if you lie....God will kill a kitten.

#1 You have never won anything (other than a lanyard) from SmokeStik
#2 YOU personally actually WANT the SmokeStik.....you want to use it or someone in your immediate household/family unit/tribe/ wtf you call it wants it. You WILL not PIF it out just to get "something better" and you will not sell it in the classifieds. Remember.....it's a kitten......and it's God....so he knows your favorite color.

Please do carry on though!!!! Drawing will be tomorrow night when I feel like doing it. I'm currently still recovering from the winter solstice celebration around the fire out in my driveway last night with the neighborhood coven. Unfortunately there was no goat. :( But she was there in spirit!!! I had planned on sprinkling her ashes in the fire but ...ah....I forgot.

ah yea...you'll like this......so I'm tactfully trying to find out just how much I might be able to give away and Bill says....well how many winners are there? And I say....um....honestly I havnt looked at ECF today so I don't know...hold on I'll check....and he says....."wait a minute.....your having a contest.....and you don't know how many winners there are going to be? "........well......um.....yes.....see....it's a squirrel contest!!!! I wont know until you tell me what I have to give away! Make sense?

PS OPEN THE DAMN PRESENT SPACEKITTY!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
so, if we've already posted in this thread, we have an entry? (i've never won a SmokeStik, but would like to! lol) Or do we have to post pictures of squirrels? i'm confused =)

of course your confused....that is the entire point of this contest. you will likely remain confused until the mail man brings your prize. and actually.....even then. flickflick.

yes....you have already entered. But you DO bring up an interesting point. Perhaps there should be some.....what do you call them.....parameters? yes...well...FINE. I will do the random drawing.....I will post a list of carefully pawed over names having deselected undesirables........the people on the list will then respond by saying either....Thank you oh Squirrel QUEEN it's just what I always wanted....or.....No thank you ma'am.....please give it to someone that wants it. What is to be gained by turning down a prize....well for one thing God won't kill YOUR kitten....and then I will redraw a number for someone else who probably really does want the prize to be able to win it. See how cool that is? This is REAL PIF people....you don't have to deal with the post office or sending packages.....you just have to be honest and have fun...and I do all the work. Of COURSE there is a twist....because squirrels love to twist things...like tails.....that lanyard....it's a prize. I just havn't decided who gets it or how it gets won....any ideas?

just to keep the admins happy....legal disclaimer.....how this really works......I will make a list of each and every person who has posted in this thread. I will remove anyone who has already won SmokeStik supplies. A lanyard is NOT a SmokeStik supply. I will be very diligent in making sure each name is on the list only ONCE. Then I will run the random number generator 5 times. I will post the list giving these 5 people a chance to tell me whether they actually want the prize or not. If they do not want the prize I will run the generator again using the SAME list minus those 5 winners. I will keep at it until I have 5 happy winners plus a sixth person winning the lanyard. The person that wins the lanyard must be someone who has never won anything at all from SmokeStik. Any and all lists I make will be publicly available.

Last edited:

kstraub7707

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Texas
of course your confused....that is the entire point of this contest. you will likely remain confused until the mail man brings your prize. and actually.....even then. flickflick.

yes....you have already entered. But you DO bring up an interesting point. Perhaps there should be some.....what do you call them.....parameters? yes...well...FINE. I will do the random drawing.....I will post a list of carefully pawed over names having deselected undesirables........the people on the list will then respond by saying either....Thank you oh Squirrel QUEEN it's just what I always wanted....or.....No thank you ma'am.....please give it to someone that wants it. What is to be gained by turning down a prize....well for one thing God won't kill YOUR kitten....and then I will redraw a number for someone else who probably really does want the prize to be able to win it. See how cool that is? This is REAL PIF people....you don't have to deal with the post office or sending packages.....you just have to be honest and have fun...and I do all the work. Of COURSE there is a twist....because squirrels love to twist things...like tails.....that lanyard....it's a prize. I just havn't decided who gets it or how it gets won....any ideas?

Thanks...I'm even more confused now :unsure: LMAO

the random post winning generator thing is always good...and fair. another easy random contest i've seen on here was one yesterday where the winning post #s were given at the start of the contest, and everyone posted like crazy trying to be that post#. that one was fun =)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
see my edit for clarification. All kidding aside...this will be fair and hopefully end up with 5 people who really want a SmokeStik walking away with one. :)

Here's a thought.....I'll give you all some help. Why WOULD you want a SmokeStik? You might want a SmokeStik because you desire a realistic cigarette type experience....meaning a smooth easy draw with no button to push. You might want a SmokeStik because you want cartomizers that don't burn and are not loaded with juice that contains artificial sweetners or sweetners of any kind other than the innate sweetness of PG and VG. You might want to have a nice little back up PV for going out.....for going on walks.....for when your working with your hands and want to hold something in your teeth and not have to push a button. You might have a family member (please feel free to define family as loosley as you like) that is still smoking and you need something very simple to tempt them away from tobacco. Maybe your lucky enough to be able to afford to buy prefilled single use cartomizers and want the best there is. Or maybe you recognize the VALUE of our cartomizers.....which is the built in lifetime warranty on the batteries and chargers. (yes...they are more expensive...the lifetime warranty is part of what your paying for)

So as you can see....there are a lot of reasons why someone who is an established ecig user might like to have a SmokeStik. But what would make ME really happy......is to see 5 people who NEED a kit but can't afford one win these. That would be a great gift to me.

Last edited:

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Thanks...I'm even more confused now :unsure: LMAO

Sounds to me like if you have posted in this thread and Squirrel QUEEN deems your post satisfactory then your name will be thrown into a hat. As long as you've never won SmokeStik products you are eligible. Sounds simple enough to me.. :D

Thank you oh Squirrel QUEEN! Merry Christmas :)

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread