Should SmokeStik have a Christmas contest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Check this out folks......this is the batteries the winners will be getting in their kits:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats a 250 MaH battery with a clear jewel and a blue LED. These will never be for sale.

Holiday edition?!?! Awesome, I want one even more knowing that its never going to be for sale!! Even though if I win I wont be keeping it. Tis the season to save lives, I need to convert my mom to vaping. :D

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I just got back from (starting) my Christmas shopping, and I find my name on the list (number 13 no less). I thought I wrote DNC (does not count) in all my posts. I was getting ready to politely ask to have my name removed, because I am a previous winner of a beautiful engraved PitBull. Then I seen the awesome kits you are offering as prizes. Now I don't know if I want my name removed.

The Holiday Kit is some kind of awesome looking!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OMG!! That's not fair... icon_cry.gif I would LOVE to have one of those!!! And how cool would it look with the white cartos??!!

Could that be what is in that package with the Hello Kitty paper sitting here staring at me???
emoticons-christmas-67.gif

But that is quite an impressive list of names for the entrants in the Contest... Good Luck Everyone!!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just got back from (starting) my Christmas shopping, and I find my name on the list (number 13 no less). I thought I wrote DNC (does not count) in all my posts. I was getting ready to politely ask to have my name removed, because I am a previous winner of a beautiful engraved PitBull. Then I seen the awesome kits you are offering as prizes. Now I don't know if I want my name removed.

The Holiday Kit is some kind of awesome looking!

13 is my Lucky #... you could always give it to me if you win... icon_cheesygrin.gif LOL!!

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Check this out folks......this is the batteries the winners will be getting in their kits:

Thats a 250 MaH battery with a clear jewel and a blue LED. These will never be for sale.

Rumor has it that squirrels have stolen all the batteries...
zSSsqir.jpg

...And hid them in Santa Clauses boots!!!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX

Seriously? Never laid eyes on this product! The winner is truly getting something special!
Could this be a Freudian slip that improves the winning chances? Huh, huh, please huh??? ;)

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Thank you so much for putting my name on the list. I didn't realize what the prize was. They are actually kinda "pretty"!! I am so siked. I have to say that prize would actually be my ONLY Christmas present this year, but I am blessed so much more than most !!!! If I don't win it, thats only someone (look up) telling me there is someone much less fortunate that needs it more. I am actually posting to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I know pics make everything less boring but I don't have any really cool pics. So heres a boring Merry Christmas. Vape on My Vaping Friends.
PS: Y'all's pics have had me laughing for about 15 minutes. You all have some really cool pics.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
@ Jan... it helps to pay attention.... ohmy.gif LOL!!

just to keep the admins happy....legal disclaimer.....how this really works......I will make a list of each and every person who has posted in this thread. I will remove anyone who has already won SmokeStik supplies. A lanyard is NOT a SmokeStik supply. I will be very diligent in making sure each name is on the list only ONCE. Then I will run the random number generator 5 times. I will post the list giving these 5 people a chance to tell me whether they actually want the prize or not. If they do not want the prize I will run the generator again using the SAME list minus those 5 winners. I will keep at it until I have 5 happy winners plus a sixth person winning the lanyard. The person that wins the lanyard must be someone who has never won anything at all from SmokeStik. Any and all lists I make will be publicly available.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Damn, I missed the bottom half of the page! Thanks Ms. Kitty, just went back and read all the "parameters"! LOL Now, I have to do some real serious, honest to God, soul searching. But I would almost sacrifice one of my kittens (read 25 pounder here) for an original Lorikay lanyard!!! Shhh, hope neither Dandy or Clara heard that or I will have double litterbox duty!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Let me just make something clear....there is only ONE reason your name may not be on the list.....you have already won a SmokeStik kit or SmokeStik supplies......there would be NO other reason.....ya'll should know by now in all seriousness....I only do random contests. I'm really not capable of choosing.....who the hell am I to say that one person "deserves" anything over another....as fas as I'm concerned you all deserve a prize and if I could I would give you all one. This has been the most fun contest I have even run and it's made my week. Thank you all.

I'll be running the numbers in about half hour...ABOUT 9:30 ESt.....I really don't know how I'm going to decide on the lanyard......I wish I had a crystal ball and could pick the person that really needs it the most...who needs something to make them smile......who is in a really dark place and needs a beam of light? I guess I just roll the dice and leave it up to the Goddess.......

ok people help me out here....whats the problem Jan????? what did you already win? Apparently I failed to make myself perfectly clear.

Kits are kits......the lanyard is a lanyard. TWO DIFFERENT DRAWINGS Unless you have already won or been given a lanyard......YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT THIS ONE

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
No problem, Lorikay! I just want the kit to go to someone who really has a need, not just a want. No, I have never won anything at SmokeStik, but my participation was as much for my own enjoyment as it was for a prize. The soul searching comes when I think about the good fortune I've had with contests this year.

I plan on celebrating my 2 years of vaping sometime soon, so I would love to be able to offer this as a prize (with all the credits to the vendor) but not sure if that would be in keeping with your generousity. Now.......the lanyard would selfishly hang from my own pretty neck!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Jan....as far as I'm concerned.....ECF qualifies as "family" for you....considering your history. Enough said. If you win....it's yours to do what you please with and you have our blessings. Now I will tweek the list and get started....sorry hangdude.....I was pretty sure you had raked in some bounty but I was in a hurry when I did the list....I DO have a company to run ya know....LOL. brb

#1 tofucute
#2 jdkmom
#3 CalamityJan
#4 Drottwiler
#5 kstraub7707
#6 Dracolia
#7 sweetz
#8 tmcase
#9 Sdh
#10 36tinybells
#11 woody55
#12 brupow
#13 isbnbook
#14 bidibird
#15 matadorx
#16 caspr
#17 lilith79
#18 Paislia
#19 Mooninmyeyes
#20 Taintedhalo
#21 charady
#22 KeithB
#23 Karen171
#24 shilocalista
#25 MastiffMike
#26 LadyVaper
#27 pizza2me

OK.....new list.....10 minutes for any complaints......and for Spacekitty to open her dang Christmas present so hopefully she can reframe from continuing to stick her paw down her throat. I have to go stir my gourmet vegan dinner anyway.....cya in a few...

fixed the numbers.....starting the contest and will post the winners in a new post......

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
#1 tofucute
#2 jdkmom
#3 CalamityJan
#4 Drottwiler
#5 kstraub7707
#6 Dracolia
#7 sweetz
#8 tmcase
#9 Sdh
#10 36tinybells
#11 woody55
#12 brupow
#13 isbnbook
#14 bidibird
#15 matadorx
#16 caspr
#17 lilith79
#18 Paislia
#19 Mooninmyeyes
#20 Taintedhalo
#21 charady
#22 KeithB
#23 Karen171
#24 shilocalista
#25 MastiffMike
#26 LadyVaper
#27 pizza2me

ok there are our 5 kit winners....yes I have screen shots...if someone insists I will upload and display them. I have decided to award the lanyard to CalamityJan for her unselfish service to ECF.....her constant positive attitude......and the fact that no matter how long I stalk her I have never seen her say an unkind word to anyone. Merry Christmas Jan. :)

Kit winners....please go to SmokeStik.com and just register with your address so I can have the warehouse ship your kits as soon as the batteries arrive on Tuesday. Send ME a PM telling me what kind of cartomizers you want with your kit and CLEARLY state IN your PM what your real name AND your ECF handle is. You get 3 cartos with the kit and yes you can mix and match. Thank you everyone...I'm starving and dead tired....see you all tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread