SID has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powdr

Oct 19, 2012
Toronto, Canada

Black one ordered. w/Kanger Protank.

I'm guessing it will perform like the Groove, probably same guts right? The Groove is Nice! I like it a lot.

I had to yank the sticker of the ... efest 18650 to get it to slide in :)
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SID

This sounds like some sort of dirty..... :blink:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I really like this mod and not because we are selling it. You can see there is lots of stuff I don't rave about. I'M RAVING about this one.

P.S. I rave about the Vapeonly too. If you don't like it. 100% your fault shoot us an e-mail and we can easily help you getting it to be your favourite too.

1000 mini nova's coming in the next 14 days sorry guys we had a pile of trouble getting our hands on them. Should last a couple weeks :)

Powdr

Oct 19, 2012
Toronto, Canada
20130427_173756_PerfectlyClear_0001.jpg

The New Power Trio!

The SID is a nice rig! I like it a lot. I bought 2 protanks too, they're OK I find the taste is muted much like the evod. Too bad really cause they vape like a champ just I don't get a lot of flavour. Carto is still king for me followed by the VapeOnly.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
View attachment 203786

The New Power Trio!

The SID is a nice rig! I like it a lot. I bought 2 protanks too, they're OK I find the taste is muted much like the evod. Too bad really cause they vape like a champ just I don't get a lot of flavour. Carto is still king for me followed by the VapeOnly.
I felt the same about the ProTank, muted flavor. I took the top piece of wick out & it's a world of difference, the flavor shines through. Will be getting more for sure. Check out the PBusardo ProTank review on YouTube, he shows how to do it, and well worth it.

Powdr

Oct 19, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I felt the same about the ProTank, muted flavor. I took the top piece of wick out & it's a world of difference, the flavor shines through. Will be getting more for sure. Check out the PBusardo ProTank review on YouTube, he shows how to do it, and well worth it.
Ya, I've done that with my Vapeonly tanks, it's a pain.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto

TomfromBC

Feb 6, 2013
BC, Canada
I got the SID earlier this week and I'm really happy with it. It's my first mod and it works like a charm. I'm using the Efest IMR 18650 (2,250 mah) button top battery. It slides right in and lasts me longer than a day so I'm real happy with that too. Everything I've got fits - the Protanks, the iClear 30s, the Vivi Novas, and even the T3s fit fine. Lol, I'd be kinda careful taking the T3s back off though, you have to take the top cap off the SID before you can grasp the base of the T3. That's easy enough to do, there's enough room to get the top cap of the SID off over a T3.
I am one happy customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread