SID has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
OMG you can use the mini eVic tube it appears just stuck one together to check looks like all the parts are pretty much interchangeable. Smoktech is being naughty it looks like :p

You're welcome. Do I get a free SID for opening up an entirely new market for your mini evic tubes? :D

Looks like I might just pull the trigger on one. My vamo threads are starting to fall apart.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
SID is a game changer. Vamo too but I found it a little hard on the eyes. I hate overpriced crap but at the same time like a little refinement and quality - SID is it. SVD is just hella cool :)

I keep telling myself I don't need an SVD but after seeing it at the market on the weekend its getting harder to say no. The iclear30 that comes with it may vape well but sure don't compliment the SVD in appearance.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hey Adam and congrats on your well earned success :thumbs:
Long story short a good friend/ convert ordered his first APV (Vamo) from China. It's a dud and vendor not being very nice. He's is so bummed out I can't bear it any longer so I'm gonna gift him an SID. He's a pensioner with limited funds and has Non Protected Panasonic CGR18650CH X 2250 mah batts. Will these fit in the SID?
TIA.

Edit:
In case anyone's interested the flat tops will work. Thanks Tom :thumbs:

Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
just got my SID in today, ordered it late Tuesday night and it got here early Thursday :) this is my first MOD and it looks awesome, cant wait for the damn batteries to charge to try it out lol

thanks to canvape :)

Yikes, I hope you order the right ones or checked first like Vapoor eyes er :) Hate to see you all excited for nothing :laugh:

nish

Feb 11, 2013
Toronto
Yikes, I hope you order the right ones or checked first like Vapoor eyes er :) Hate to see you all excited for nothing :laugh:

yup i asked support and Tom gave me all the info :D great support and i cant be happier switching to a MOD like the SID... and all my tanks fit T3 T2 and of course the 510 tanks i got, but i love my cartos they taste the best :)

i got the Flat Top Efest IMR 18650's with the trustfire charger and they seem to work great and fit right in, just took a long time to charge, it was like opening christmas presents but not being able to play with them for 8+ hours lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread