Sigelei #19 Tips, tricks, and DON'Ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

whit77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
uk
Yay i was finally able to get the botton button apart. Thanks for ur help guys.. I used a vise and boom. I did have to grind a deeper notch on the magnet because it kept chipping from the force.. Now tomorrow i'll deal with modding it. Still got to read up a bit on that oart

Here's my modded 19 button :)

N5tIgh.jpg

IXCR9d.jpg

SGGyv5.jpg

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hitting the button directly in the middle would sometimes result in a misfire as the tolerance between the body and button is too large.

Just clearing that up. That actually is not whats happening. You can see my post here that explains the contact points. The contact points are not the side of the switch rather the top of the actual button.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I ended up cutting a slot in.the magnet with a drimmel to use a flat head in and soaked the entire switch in rubbing alchohol for an hour or so pulled it out dried it off pinned the switch on the bottom of a shoe to keep it from turning/spinning and gave it some turns lefty righty till it finally broke loose then cleaned all the threads on the plunger and button with a needle to get all the glue gunk out once I could easily screw the plunger In and out of the button put it all back together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread