Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
it's not the cleaning that steerded me away from the Serpent...it the chance of breaking the glass....that's the end of the tank, while on the goblin,bellus etc. I just replace it with a $1 new glass...I don't understand these designs..

Agreed, that would be a problem. I picked the first one up because I got it fairly inexpensively and once I ran it the flavor was so good I wanted a backup just in case I broke the glass on the first one. I'm not to rough on my gear and there is very little glass exposed so I thought I would give it a try. If you see one cheap drugarth it's worth a picking one up.

Reactions: drugarth

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
+1 for Serpent RTA. In spite of hating the press fit construction of the tank, I have to say it's the best vape from a single coil I've ever had.

I really wish there was a simple tank that was single coil like the lemo 2...
I don't need juice flow or any other imo unnecessary stuff...

Maybe the nebula would be on par?

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I really wish there was a simple tank that was single coil like the lemo 2...
I don't need juice flow or any other imo unnecessary stuff...

Maybe the nebula would be on par?

Not sure about on par, but yeah Nebula Wine and Kayfun Monster possibly. A lot of people love Lemo 2 though, and it has the neat top fill implementation. You could just stick with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam harris

steam heat

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
As far as a good rba deck that is ez to build on I would have to say kanger subtank mini...its a good quality subohm with good air flow, and the biggest plus is that every vape shop in the world has them and spare parts for them in stock and ready for sale... hopefully this helps ya

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
Not sure about on par, but yeah Nebula Wine and Kayfun Monster possibly. A lot of people love Lemo 2 though, and it has the neat top fill implementation. You could just stick with it.

Yea I use my lemo 2 at work. I was just looking for more options.

Reactions: TheWestPole

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
How about the nebula vs lemo 2
I haven't used a lemo2, so I couldn't say. I do like it better than the RBA on the Subtank Mini. There's a SXK Wine tank discussion in the RTA forum and I'm sure there are others that can give a good comparison between the two. You can pick one up at Fastech right now for about $12.50 with the "RMBBUST" coupon code, and for that price it's a great tank.

SXMini%20Wine2_zps54sj6m8q.jpg

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I just got my Hurricane, and really like it... I didn't see a thread specific thread for the Hurricane, and I have a quick question about refilling. When I go to unscrew the tank, it tends to grab the deck top cap and unscrew that as well. It's a pain to fill when that cap is attached to the chimney. Any advice? Anybody else running in to this issue?
    I had the same issue, replace the o-ring in the deck that keeps the top cap in place. Find a slightly thicker one if you can, luckily i have loads of spare o-rings from various attys and slapped one in. Rock solid now.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dwroblewski

iwanivan

Nov 29, 2015
    I've been using the Serpent (2 of them) for a couple weeks and really get a great vape from this tank. It's build deck is nice and large. I running a 3mm 6 wrap alien coil in both of mine right now and the flavor is insane.

Some have mentioned that they have stay away from the tank because it doesn't break all the way down for clean but a nice hot bath cleans them up nicely.

View attachment 522939
    I heard that serpent need at leat 35W to get good flavour is it true? Cause i love to vape at lower W like 20-25.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    I got mine and not so happy the flavor is not great and adjusting liquid very tricky

If you're juice is like 50% VG or higher, no need to adjust it. Just keep it wide open. Get your wicking right and you'll get the flavor, IMO. Major flavor from mine with triple twisted or Clapton coil. Haven't run a simpler coil yet.

Last edited:

defdock

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 15, 2011
    Dark Forest
    There's another new rta out, not sure the OEM but the tank is called "the tube"

Similar to a kayfun, but bigger airflow and build deck than the monster kayfuns, has juice control and topfill.
    4109400-3.jpg

Ordered one, it looks good.
    Edit to add: from discussions elsewhere, it's same tank threading as kayfun/orchid/silverplay and the chimney is orchid/silverplay threading. Good to know for swapable parts ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread