Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Jup I hope he is too. Boomer will be havin a birfday soon. My son and dil figger our puppy (rescue) was born around Jan 1st, but really I think it was about the middle of Jan. He'll be a year old soon.

Ok first........omgggggg pretty sure I saw some plankton at the end when you and Boomer went to the river.....were yur spidey senses tinglin?? It was almost right in front of where you were standing!!

Second.........that whatever it is behind you is gorgeous!!! Dunno if that is like a buffet, or a german shrunk or what it is, but wowzers!! Loved the lighted garland too and the way the streaks of light came off the lights in the vid!

Jup, regulated mods have certainly gotten better. I'm not a cloud chaser, so love my Reos. they are just soooooooooo simple! and bottom feed is definitely the way to go for me. Again, just pure simplicity. No dealing with tanks that suddenly decide to be grumpy. Haven't tried any regulated bf mods, but they are certainly coming out with a lot of them. But I do love the safety of Reos, and I do agree they are most likely the safest mech out there. Huge vent hole and the hot spring, although thankfully I've never needed either, but feel safe knowing they are there in the event that I do need them.

Ok, gotta go see what the pups are goin nuts over.......probably barking at a leaf that blew by
Aww @ puppys birthday coming up, awesome!! New year puppy :thumb:

Yeah BF is the way to go, regulated or mech is a secondary decision IMO. I haven't touched a non-BF device in going on 4 years now and never will. A Squonking Sloth is what I be!!!

LOL @ barkin at a leaf :lol: we need pics of the pups!! :rules:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Aww @ puppys birthday coming up, awesome!! New year puppy :thumb:

Yeah BF is the way to go, regulated or mech is a secondary decision IMO. I haven't touched a non-BF device in going on 4 years now and never will. A Squonking Sloth is what I be!!!

LOL @ barkin at a leaf :lol: we need pics of the pups!! :rules:
yeah I can't imagine anything other than squonking.

the white one (Frankie) will be 5 in march..........he's a westie mix........ the black one (Ozzy) is the puppy. This is a fairly recent pic

Frankie and Ozzy on top of the couch.jpg

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

the white one (Frankie) will be 5 in march..........he's a westie mix........ the black one (Ozzy) is the puppy. This is a fairly recent pic

View attachment 705375

:wub:

beautiful babies

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

View attachment 705375
What cuties!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
They're adorable :wub: I love dogs so much. They look happy :)

We've officially plunged into winter with the low last night hovering around -10 and the snow starting to accumulate bit by bit. Last night was the meteor shower and it was SO AWESOME! I've never seen one before that wasn't in some way obscured by clouds or bright moonlight but it was so great last night. Perfectly clear and dozens of meteors!

25123347378_88679f5e4c_k.jpg

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

We've officially plunged into winter with the low last night hovering around -10 and the snow starting to accumulate bit by bit. Last night was the meteor shower and it was SO AWESOME! I've never seen one before that wasn't in some way obscured by clouds or bright moonlight but it was so great last night. Perfectly clear and dozens of meteors!

View attachment 705885
Many years ago I lived in a very rural area with almost no light pollution. Everytime the meteors came thru we'd take a quilt & lay on the ground on our backs & watch them.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
:wub:

beautiful babies
thanks!

What cuties!

thanks hun

View attachment 705885
Jup, they are happy puppies indeed. Everyone should have as good a life as all our spoilt pups do. I'm with you, I'm a dog person. Love a lot of animals, but can't deal with cats!

I'm so jealous you got to see the meteor showers. For one reason or another, I've never gotten to see one, and have always wanted to. either trees all over and no car to get to a place I can see em, work, didn't know about em til afterwards etc. I'd called my ex last night to wish him a happy birthday........he said he was going to go out somewhere to see it, which is how I found out about it, but the kids weren't home, so no car :(

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGA6XiX0gyg

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, a lovely grandmother discusses the epidemic of death that is wreaking havoc on their town with her grandson, Jimmy. We gain a deeper understanding of the townsfolk and their way of life - or rather, their way of death...

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
thanks!

thanks hun

Jup, they are happy puppies indeed. Everyone should have as good a life as all our spoilt pups do. I'm with you, I'm a dog person. Love a lot of animals, but can't deal with cats!

I'm so jealous you got to see the meteor showers. For one reason or another, I've never gotten to see one, and have always wanted to. either trees all over and no car to get to a place I can see em, work, didn't know about em til afterwards etc. I'd called my ex last night to wish him a happy birthday........he said he was going to go out somewhere to see it, which is how I found out about it, but the kids weren't home, so no car :(
Aw man!! Well next year you tell the kids to stay home so you can go see those meteors! Was so beautiful and fascinating...I hope you get to see them next time around.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, a lovely grandmother discusses the epidemic of death that is wreaking havoc on their town with her grandson, Jimmy. We gain a deeper understanding of the townsfolk and their way of life - or rather, their way of death...
WAKE UP, GRAMDMA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

lol poor Jimmy. Uhmmm........Granny's mustache was showin there for a bit! :D

Aw man!! Well next year you tell the kids to stay home so you can go see those meteors! Was so beautiful and fascinating...I hope you get to see them next time around.
Jup, my son didn't even go watch it. He said that they had said up to 120 of em an hour, which is one every 30 secs to a minute I reckin, so he was like, oh there's one.......wait, wait, wait, wait, newp.......wait some more........oh there's one........rinse repeat. He may have a point, but I still wanna see one.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
lol poor Jimmy. Uhmmm........Granny's mustache was showin there for a bit! :D

Jup, my son didn't even go watch it. He said that they had said up to 120 of em an hour, which is one every 30 secs to a minute I reckin, so he was like, oh there's one.......wait, wait, wait, wait, newp.......wait some more........oh there's one........rinse repeat. He may have a point, but I still wanna see one.
I seriously saw like 15 in 10 minutes or so. They were unbelievable.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
At Sloth Tonight we've got a Christmas celebration on the way. Two back-to-back ridiculous videos, one on Christmas Eve and one on Christmas Day. Plankton Hunters 6 is on the way and it is far more ludicrous than anybody would ever conceive it could be :D

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
  • Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread