Smok Nord

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
No issues in the press to fire that I’ve saw so far. We’ve been selling them since they were released, only issue I have saw is that some have an issue with auto firing without being pressed.
I meant the tank, how many times can you put it in and out before the fit isn't tight?

Reactions: stols001

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
I meant the tank, how many times can you put it in and out before the fit isn't tight?
I’ve sold probably 300 within the past month and a half. It does loosen up some over time but not enough that it seems to be an issue. The biggest issue I see is that the coils are pressure fit and if they are not put in 100% correct they will leak.

• Informative
Reactions: LaZeR

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I’ve sold probably 300 within the past month and a half. It does loosen up some over time but not enough that it seems to be an issue. The biggest issue I see is that the coils are pressure fit and if they are not put in 100% correct they will leak.
They are cheap enough, if I get 3/4 months out of it, I'll be happy.

• Agree

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
They are cheap enough, if I get 3/4 months out of it, I'll be happy.
I agree. They’re not bad devices and have an awesome hit. Coils seem to loose/mute flavor at about 3 days of use. I’m just not a fan of Smok. Their quality control is !$&@ Sometimes I’ll get a batch of good devices and coils from the other times I’ll get a batch of bad devices and coils. My returned mod drawer is full of 99.9% Smok and 1 Sigelei. Sigelei has already replaced the damaged mod. Smok on the other hand has said the mods are considered premature failure and are not covered under warranty.

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
I got mine yesterday, so far I'm impressed. The question now is how impressed I'll be in 2/3 months? Can anyone tell me about the .6 ohm coil life?
Seems to be good but if the juice you are using is high in sweetener flavor seems to become muted in 2-3 days due to the coil gunking up.

• Informative

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I have not had any issues with the coils or tanks coming loose. I do notice some leakage at the bottom where the tank meets the contacts. Not sure why, could be user error with the fill cap not being on all the way and it was on its side in my pocket. I say that as I have not had much spit back with this thing, so I don't think it is coming from the coil or air shaft. It's been pretty good in that regards, much better than some pod systems. My only real issue is with the mouth piece. It just feels funny in the mouth. At first I hated it but after a few weeks, I've learned to not notice it. Glad I didn't give up on it right away.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I bought the Smok Nord a few days ago. I was in the local Mom n Pop Vape Shop complaining about pod systems and wishing there were more of them with actual coils. The gal pulled out the Nord and talked me into buying it.

Been vaping on it for a few days with the 1.2 (or is it 1.4?) coil. Haven't used the .5 coil yet. So far, I really like this thing. Feels solid, not cheap. Fires great. Good strong hits. Not too airy and not too tight. Time will tell but so far I'm liking it.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I've had mine for about a month now, it is not my adv, but I use it every day(1 tank). So far zero problems and still using the original coil. By my calculations I've ran about 60/75 ml's of coil friendly juice through it. For out and about this thing is great, so far very pleased.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I was totally excited to get my nord kit, when came to my hands, noticed something i didn't realize that much when purchasing it, it has a fire botton, why smok, why!?

my two cents about nord kit:

decided to give a try, with the 0.5ohm head, DL is amazing, but still miss the airflow option, is to weak for my taste, interesting to have a device that can do both MTL and DL, then using my regulated mod realized that my love for pods is because they work as complement of the vape mod and RTA, im too dumb sometimes and during the time i was using it the 99.9% percent of the time i did forgot about the fire botton, since i was using a pod, 2 quick hits, enjoy the vapor, flavor (which isnt that good agains my rolo badge or Tesla Tpod) then i drop my pod in my pocket, continue what i was doing, then some accidentally fires, everything smells like magic, ended up burning a 0.5ohm pod head in 3 days, decided to sell it, so far the unique thing i hate about nord kit is that fire bottom

Regards,

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I was totally excited to get my nord kit, when came to my hands, noticed something i didn't realize that much when purchasing it, it has a fire botton, why smok, why!?

my two cents about nord kit:

decided to give a try, with the 0.5ohm head, DL is amazing, but still miss the airflow option, is to weak for my taste, interesting to have a device that can do both MTL and DL, then using my regulated mod realized that my love for pods is because they work as complement of the vape mod and RTA, im too dumb sometimes and during the time i was using it the 99.9% percent of the time i did forgot about the fire botton, since i was using a pod, 2 quick hits, enjoy the vapor, flavor (which isnt that good agains my rolo badge or Tesla Tpod) then i drop my pod in my pocket, continue what i was doing, then some accidentally fires, everything smells like magic, ended up burning a 0.5ohm pod head in 3 days, decided to sell it, so far the unique thing i hate about nord kit is that fire bottom

Regards,
I've got a Nord that'll arrive in a couple of days. Thanks for the input, and welcome to the forum.
But just an fyi: this forum doesn't charge extra for the use of periods. :)

It was difficult to tell exactly what you were saying, and other forum members will appreciate it if you break it up a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread