The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So can you vape during bootcamp?

Discussion in 'Armed Services Forum' started by Tregs, Jul 31, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frazz

frazz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Cell phones are a no no still as well. My nephew had his confiscated on day one......also Benning.

2. PIZZLE89

PIZZLE89 Full Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Salt Lake City
    Maybe that's just at Ft. Jackson - that's where most of the people in my unit went to, and someone that just got back from BCT and AIT said they had their phone on weekends from the start.

3. Oakman_Smalls

Oakman_Smalls Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Is it just me or was the original post a joke? I know people are uninformed when they join but come on lol. But no worries u get very used to being government property. I know basic was a joke a few months after i left and is wasnt anything while i was there. I have only had a hand full of new privates that came to me squared away. And to all the drill sergeants out there i really appreciate that. Ive had too many .... bags to put out that i couldnt focus on the guys who wanted to be there. Keep it tuff and make them prideful of what they are doing.just my 2 cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.