So I just started using Rayon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Finally ran out of my organic cotton balls after a solid year of using it, so I decided to switch things up and try rayon! I wish I would've switched sooner this stuff wicks better and the flavor is incredible. The first thing I noticed was just how easy it is to work with, sure cotton is easy but it's finicky. Too much cotton in the coil? Temp control backs off. Not enough cotton? Same result. With rayon I packed the coil tight and it works fantastic, good vapor production and all you taste is the e-liguid.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
YUP...been wicking my STM's with rayon for over a couple years now and its great stuff and unless some miracle wicking shows up I'll never use another type. Thinning out the tails by brushing through with something pointy thinking less is more with the bulky tails is key not to choke the juice flow to the build especially with larger ID coils or thirsty multiwire builds.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Rayonati approved.

b9ae51001fc4a4054f6b106d40880a60.jpg

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Once you go rayon, it's hard to go back....I agree, flavor is awesome and imo the time in between wicking is less...also I think it has a bit more kick to it, which I like

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You know it's funny because I have never got a nic buzz with 6mg on my Kayfuns, with the rayon I actually had to stop vaping for a minute because I got a nic buzz. I guess it's because the vapor is more moist idk.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You know it's funny because I have never got a nic buzz with 6mg on my Kayfuns, with the rayon I actually had to stop vaping for a minute because I got a nic buzz. I guess it's because the vapor is more moist idk.
I don't a buzz like you, but rayon seems to maybe give me a bit more TH....but I guess nic get you that, so it's definitely possible. ...and I vape 24mg in kayfuns and love that extra kick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JPoodles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
West Boylston, MA
I just started using it myself. I agree that it's more moist and doesn't taste like I'm sucking on a sock. It's a big win for rta users which can be much dryer than rda. My build was getting a ton of dry hits with kohgendo cotton. Now it keeps up with the heat and feeds all the juice I need to enjoy it.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I've been using Rayon exclusively for about a year and a half. My box of KGD is in the closet. I guess my wife can use it for something. I have about 10 lifetimes worth of rayon, so no reason to do anything else.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread