ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Okay here is another one, do people really believe this stuff? :?:

KAS

yes, people believe all kinds of things, like society has been built up and destroyed over and over again for eons, and every great civilization discovers concrete, dating so far past pre recorded history that the knowledge is lost and then re-discovered. This guy has some interesting ideas about ancient megalithic structures, How over millennia concrete breaks back down, and reveals what archaeologists have wrongly declared as hewn rock mega structures.

He has a ton of videos featuring ancient ruins from all over the world, and also believes in the antediluvian flood, that in the time of Noah there were giants upon the earth, and that the world has been deceived to the true nature of our past by "the experts"...fun watching his stuff if you are an insomniac like me...

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
yes, people believe all kinds of things, like society has been built up and destroyed over and over again for eons, and every great civilization discovers concrete, dating so far past pre recorded history that the knowledge is lost and then re-discovered. This guy has some interesting ideas about ancient megalithic structures, How over millennia concrete breaks back down, and reveals what archaeologists have wrongly declared as hewn rock mega structures.

He has a ton of videos featuring ancient ruins from all over the world, and also believes in the antediluvian flood, that in the time of Noah there were giants upon the earth, and that the world has been deceived to the true nature of our past by "the experts"...fun watching his stuff if you are an insomniac like me...

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

There are Underwater ruins ;) and I don't believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids...they are much older than that, and others are found around the globe at similar latitudes...there was a worldwide civilization, probably much like ours now...and it was way farther back than we can even imagine, which I believe was responsible for the creation of them. The machinery and technology they had was burried in the great flood, and the metals over many a time submerged, were leached out/ dissolved back to the basic elements from which they were originally mined, and this will be our fate in the end. we will come to sudden destruction, leaving only a remnant of the living, wandering and scaveng'ing, till the world heals and is again replenished ...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Interesting, Enaud, I listen to our intellectuals and they tell us how wise, knowledgeable and superior we are today; I hear the unadulterated arrogance of fools.

There are Underwater ruins ;) and I don't believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids...they are much older than that, and others are found around the globe at similar latitudes...there was a worldwide civilization, probably much like ours now...and it was way farther back than we can even imagine, which I believe was responsible for the creation of them. The machinery and technology they had was burried in the great flood, and the metals over many a time submerged, were leached out/ dissolved back to the basic elements from which they were originally mined, and this will be our fate in the end. we will come to sudden destruction, leaving only a remnant of the living, wandering and scaveng'ing, till the world heals and is again replenished ...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
tbh im open to all thoughts on these things, its not a bad thing to think outside the box ,,, with a open mind and not taking things as word

tbh syfi TV and film are gone ima these things to me are the next best :D

My mind is so open that it is actually a sieve that catches almost nothing - it has gotten worse as time rolls on.

Reactions: mac-nutty

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

I was mainly talking about that clip I posted, they were saying that some of the flat top mountains on earth are actually petrified trees. If there were once trees that big on earth, they would have been a mile or more in height. While I think that would have been cool, its kind of hard to believe. :|

KAS

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This thread is just going to be a regular, I know it :lol::lol::lol:/

I will say, the amount of information the government keeps from us is staggering.

I'd like a Nobel Peace prize for that statement. Because in looking back the people that get them are all tools. Al GORE??? C'mon was that a pity prize or something for losing the election, Mother T (I think we all know by now she was pretty evil, right??? If not, I can post some info about it.) Also, while I loved Bono deeply and like, at one point wanted to have his little adolescent babies (on my end) C'MON he's sort of a tool. Even I can admit it.

WHERE is MAH PRIZE DAMN IT.

I actually think the creators of Southpark should get a peace prize I mean ALL these years later and it only improved... LOL

Anna

Reactions: Jebbn

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Funny thing about space. I was reading today in "What Conspiracy" about the North Korean Space Program. It's at a very basic stage but their scientists recently launched a can of tuna 10,000 feet into the air, sadly it exploded into multiple tiny pieces due to shoddy production of the can and deposited a fishy stink all over Pyongyang. This is course made the citizens extremely uncomfortable but their High Command blamed covert CIA vandalism of the sewer system. Meanwhile NASA officials said "North Korea has a great deal of progress to make". :D

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
tbh im open to all thoughts on these things, its not a bad thing to think outside the box ,,, with a open mind and not taking things as word

tbh syfi TV and film are gone ima these things to me are the next best :D

Its one thing to be open minded and another to be so open minded that your brains fall out... Don't let crazy people take up space in your head rent free - most especially after your brains are rolling around the floor.

(just my open minded thoughts about space)

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
;)
this is all getting to much for me

•nasa fake

•the moon and Saturn are beaming frequencies at us to keep us blinded and dumbed down

•the world is run by a alien race that use cloaking tech to make them look human but they are really ancient race of reptiles drinking our blood and eating our baby's :eek:

•these aliens are geo engineering the world to make it more suitable for their species, to kill us off
or the gov is doing it to hide a dead sun or other planet??

my god, this is all to much for one night :D

best sci'fi if ever watched/read ;)

Was all this from Mr. Icke? He's so sincere (in a snotty way), I'm not surprised he's got a following. The alien reptiles are among us is the most believable, imho. ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I just came across another one. :|

KAS

upload_2019-5-21_22-53-30.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread