Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have an Asmodus Luna which I like, but it doesn't look like it is user friendly as far as replacing anything.
I’ve never seen a vape device with a user friendly repair setup myself. The closest I’ve seen was the VTX 200 squonk that used a dna board. It could be gotten in and out, but it wasn’t what I would call easy. There is no device I know of that is really designed to be user repairable.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I have an Asmodus Luna which I like, but it doesn't look like it is user friendly as far as replacing anything.

I agree – just threw it out there as being an unregulated squonker. None of what I mentioned have a user friendly replaceable fuse. But some use an off the shelf circuitry that can be purchased separately. They are quite pricy though (the mods, not the circuit) – have a look at the online Stratum store or Vapes By Enushi – both sell a number of MOSFET squonk mods.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I’ve never seen a vape device with a user friendly repair setup myself. The closest I’ve seen was the VTX 200 squonk that used a DNA board. It could be gotten in and out, but it wasn’t what I would call easy. There is no device I know of that is really designed to be user repairable.

The Wotofo Nudge BF had a user replaceable 30 amp automotive fuse – not sure of it’s availability (not listed on the Wotofo site)

NUDGEWW.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The Wotofo Nudge BF had a user replaceable 30 amp automotive fuse – not sure of it’s availability (not listed on the Wotofo site)

View attachment 831801
Automotive fuses have a rep for being fairly available for a long long time even after a vehicle has gone out of production. Also they’re cheap.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread