Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The big draw to me about the Pico Squeeze is it's Size. (And the Price didn't hurt either - LOL)

My CV's are work Great. And after I polished my Silver one, it is almost Too Nice to use as an On-the-Go mod. So I use my DripBox 60w if I go out with a Squonker.

Having a Smaller Squonker than my DripBox 60w sounds Good to Me. With a Removable 18650 Battery? And for 18 Bucks? With Free Shipping?

That (to Me) is a No Brainer.

I'm with ya. Personally, a REO and 2 CVs is enough for me now. I have too many tube mechs and Provaris as it is.

The size point is a good one. My REO is small, but a Pico IS tiny. I might think differently if one of my CVs was copper. A friend has one and it is stupid heavy. Not a chance I would take that brick outside!

Reactions: zoiDman

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm with ya. Personally, a REO and 2 CVs is enough for me now. I have too many tube mechs and Provaris as it is.

The size point is a good one. My REO is small, but a Pico IS tiny. I might think differently if one of my CVs was copper. A friend has one and it is stupid heavy. Not a chance I would take that brick outside!

For a Removable 18650 Squonker, the Pico is Microscopic.

Couple it with a Short rda like the NarDa or a Stumpy and you will have a Very Compact Setup.

And 18 Bucks? I've left Bigger tips in Restaurants many times that were More than that.

Reactions: BreSha6869

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I thought the Origen little was a key chain accessory when i first saw it.
It may be Small, But it is a really nice atty. Just got the clone yesterday, for $11, money well spent. :D Running it on the COV Wraith with a SS build using temp control, working great. :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Still a no-brainer for ~$18. I just purchased one.
Yeah. Me too. :eek: Ordered the black version.

For $18 (and once I realized how small it is), I think it will be perfect for going out. If I lose or drop it and my $10 Origen clone it won't be the end of the world.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
The Geekvape Tsunami is a good dripper as well, comes with a extra 510 pin for squonking and can be used in either a single or dual coil mode.
Yes Siree I love my Tsunami 24 and the vaporesso Nalu both are excellent and there is hardly any difference between them other than the shape. Both teriffic to build on and having only been able to get hold of in Au the Kangartech 160W bottom feeder I am happy.

Ed66

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2016
Rayland, Ohio
Yes Siree I love my Tsunami 24 and the Vaporesso Nalu both are excellent and there is hardly any difference between them other than the shape. Both teriffic to build on and having only been able to get hold of in Au the Kangartech 160W bottom feeder I am happy.

I got the 160 as well, not a bad mod. The TC is OK, but not as smooth as my DNA, so I ordered a DNA 200 board that should fit in the 160 case with little to no modification. If not I'll make a box for it and get the parts to make it a squonker.

Reactions: Acer50

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I got the 160 as well, not a bad mod. The TC is OK, but not as smooth as my DNA, so I ordered a DNA 200 board that should fit in the 160 case with little to no modification. If not I'll make a box for it and get the parts to make it a squonker.
Yeah man I had thought about another board as well, but, then again at my age and by abilities with electronics and soldering etc., I thought I would leave it alone. My attitude is if it works why mess with it. It keeps me content and depending on the coils and wicking I am happy the Tsuanmi 24 certainly was a tremendous improvement to the piddly tank Kangartech supplied.

Reactions: Burnie

Ed66

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2016
Rayland, Ohio
I started out with the Tsunami to see if I liked dripping, then got the 160 to see if I liked squonking. I figured I would be out less money if I didn't like it, than if I went with a DNA squonker. It still ends up costing me less this way. I have worked as an electronics tech for better than 30 years, and my soldering skills are pretty good, so it should be fairly easy for me. I will post back as to how it goes, should get it done this weekend.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
yes but I still like it,,others are not having this issue

Found this out regarding the Coppervape, the polarity is backwards. This means you insert the battery with the negative end up, toward the fire button. Doing this will improve how well it fires. A friend suggests that oxidation will be more likely as it is designed for use like that. More liberal use of an electrical grease, NoOx, OxGard, should help avoid oxidation. Not having any issues using it this way so far.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Found this out regarding the Coppervape, the polarity is backwards. This means you insert the battery with the negative end up, toward the fire button. Doing this will improve how well it fires. ...

That Isn't a good Idea.

Because if the Battery wrap is Damaged, you will complete the Circuit when you screw the Battery Cap into the Mod. And there is No Way to Break the Circuit without unscrewing the Battery Cap.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
PSqueeze_26.jpg

is all their official site lists... i know the dripboxes have a bit more, like the 10s cutoff and wont fire below .1 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread