The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Status of KBV store and ordering

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by zbasspro, Sep 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks, I am improved! Not a lot but I can see where a few more injections will get me to the point I can start working out and get back to getting around pretty well :) You can order anytime, we got off schedule a little last week which to us meant that a few orders came close to a 96 hour turn around, I don't think we did, but a few needed 72 hours and we don't like that. We should be closer to a 48 hour turn around now.
    I'll shoot you a PM in a minute. I ordered more 4 OZ bottles last night, but we still have 15 or so left.
    It's our pleasure and I'll respond to your email when I get caught up :) You're the best!

2. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Glad to here you are feel a little better and "improved" boB, but you still ain't right! Somethings modern medicine cannot fix. LOL

It's OK though... We all a little Odd around here!

Just got my tracking... Great turn around as always. I am down to sniffing my Carmel Cappuccino bottle at the moment so the mail dude better watch out.

Hugz all around - Take care of that back.

3. ParrotLover

ParrotLover Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Southern California
    NICE sig, Chris.... I want one!

4. zbasspro

Yeah I know Chris but the alternatives don't sound to appealing to me :ohmy: It's been 2 weeks today and I am supposed to call in for a follow up. I now know why they have you wait 2 weeks. It's because it's wearing off! :( I'll schedule another round and see if it brings more relief. I really need to get to the point where I can re-strengthen my core. I always had a 6-pack (not the beer), but I've become dependent on my arms for everything, getting out of bed, the car, etc.

On the bright side my arms are pretty cut :p
    Why than you! Did you hear that Chris? :)

We're running about 48 hours on orders and this week should go smoothly. I'll see when they want me in again after I call today and that'll mean closing for a day, and we may push 72+ hours that week. As always, we'll do our best to get out orders as quickly as possible, which for those that order know is usually the 2nd day.

5. ChrisKY

Nov 8, 2010
    PM me an email address and will email it to you.

6. zbasspro

She's on vacation right now Chris and will probably get with you in a few days when she gets back. Orders are going great and nothing at this point is shipping past the 2nd day :)

7. ParrotLover

Feb 25, 2011
    Southern California
    OMG! (not the joose).... boB, you are such a sweetie! Thank you so much for answering this post for me ;)

We brought our iPad with us and I actually did send Chris a PM for the link. I'm the dork that didn't indicate on here that he and I had already spoken. Anyhoo... He did send me the links to some really cool KBV siggies. The problem is that I won't be able to add it until we get home. For some reason, I can't do it on the iPad so I'm sure I'll be able to do it on the big computer :thumbs:

Thanks again, boB... You're the bestest! BTW... I ordered more joose last night. Gotta have my joose for when we get back on Saturday ;)

8. zbasspro

Hope you're enjoying your trip dork :p Our customers are the best!

We are having minor delays this week. We have an order for 10 gallons of VG & PG stuck at a shipping facility that was due on 5/2 :ohmy: We literally used the last of what we had filling orders today. I'm guessing there was a puncture and that is the reason it's held up.

I put in another order last night for a few quarts of each sent overnight, talk about costly! :mad: It'll get straightened out and they sent another 10 gallons this morning that is due Weds. I have another gallon of each sent priority due the same time as well JIC. The problem we'll have is we won't get the shipments until the afternoon which means we lose 5-6 mailing hours tomorrow. We'll push 72 hours on a few orders this week because of it, but will start when it arrives instead of 8 a.m. and be caught up by Weds afternoon/evening.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but this one falls under the "stuff happens", and is out of our control. Like I said we shouldn't go beyond 72 hours,and I listed the 96 hour turn around Friday, but wanted to give everyone a heads up that is used to the 24-48 even when we list otherwise.

I have also been extremely busy looking at both residential and commercial real estate closer to St. Louis, we will be moving over the Summer and are looking at a retail location close to where we're headed. Been a lot of back and forth, and just got word they countered on a contract we put in on a place. What they ant and what we'll give is a pretty big gap at this point, so it may be back to dealing with this stuff another week. I do all of this after work, and it has no impact on production, other than I sleep well after driving 150-175 miles round trip after work and have been getting home late after visiting family while that way :)

My time on here has suffered the most so if you need me send an email to ************************..... as opposed to a PM

Thanks
    KBV

9. zbasspro

Also related, I will be going for more injections next Monday afternoon. We will be able to mix most of Monday, but then I'll be down Tuesday. Generally Missy can pick up the slack and when I'm back we roll, so next Monday may be slightly slow but we'll stay on top of things and are going to keep the store open 24/7 and will check inventory every so often on the fly.

We will be shut down a few weeks over Summer with the move and a week just for rest, but will send out a newsletter in advance so everyone knows, as well as announce here in a separate thread.

10. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Just curious, what part of St. Louis (or the general area) are you looking at. I will enjoy having some more local-ish vapor suppliers :0

11. ChrisKY

Nov 8, 2010
    Thanks for the updates. boB! You guys take care and best luck on the injections. Hugz all around

12. zbasspro

Hi, we're thinking around the Fenton area. We grew up, until about 7 years ago, in Dogtown and could walk to the zoo (or maybe we belonged there :p)

Our family that remains there is in Oakville and Fenton. My BIL had a storefront in Oakville and I know what that costs and is out of our price range unless he wants another and we split it. He owns a flooring company, so it would have to be huge for his showroom, our retail shop, and we want an additional mixing facility. Not sure if we went that route we could be approved for a sanitary mixing facility, so we'll probably go it ourselves around Fenton/Arnold where we can cover costs.
    No problem Chris, I was ready and about did eat someone's face off over this :mad: We finally started getting some gallons a few hours ago and by the end of the day, no matter how long it takes, will be caught up 100%. I just changed the image to 48 hours. I'm pretty sure despite this, that we kept within 2 business days, but it wasn't easy and took some calling and expensive shipping. LOL

Hugs back to you guys too :) I'm doing 25% better, if they can get me another 25% better with another round I believe I'll be at the point where I can start some PT and serious core strengthening and make do a few more years before going under the knife.

13. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey that would be cool, I live between Fenton and Arnold, near Highway 21 and 141 :)

14. zbasspro

Nice! We're looking at a home off Hawkins, just before Bowles. We want to get into Rockwood School district. If we go the B&M store route it would in all likelihood be on 141 :)

Still a lot up in the air we're going back and forth on this Home, and may look for another in the same area. It sure is a buyers market right now, and we plan to use that to our advantage ;-)

15. zbasspro

We should manage all orders placed by 7a.m. out today. I will throw up the 96 hour image soon due to the weekend and my scheduled injections Monday afternoon. Barring any complications I don't see using it, but playing it safe. The 1st injections weren't terrible due to the fact that I didn't know what to expect. Now that I know what to expect I don't look forward to them and am sure will have anxiety when the time nears. I live day by day, so no need to worry about Monday yet :)

16. zbasspro

Last post, busy days ahead. Communication may be slow due to the fact I have 2 vehicles up for renewal this month, which I don't want to wait til last minute. I am also going to the Baseball game tonight, and it's Mother's Day weekend. I'll do my best but please allow extra time, and we prefer emails to ************************.... as opposed to PMs since we can check for anything important on our phone email.

17. zbasspro

Just a bump. We started @6 this morning and I'm currently getting ready while the girls finish out, to get injections. I see a few PMs I'll try to get to those later from my phone which is a PITA, so if you can convert them to emails to ************************.... that would help. I will be on my back the rest of the day. Barring any setbacks orders should go out pretty timely this week :)

18. ChrisKY

Nov 8, 2010
    Best of luck boB! Take care... Thanks for keeping us updated.

Be thinking about you.

19. zbasspro

Thanks Chris, as for the update, this round kinda put me down a bit but I'm almost back to normal. I was having hot flashes and head aches which I never get. I called and they said wait a day and see. They're treating it pretty aggressively with dye so they can X-ray and see exactly where the injection is going and man does it hurt! They're shooting right into one bad bulge, and at one point I just couldn't take anymore and had to tell him to stop.

Kinda waiting to see the results, the 1st go round took about a week before I could tell anything, so I should know if this round helped in a few more days. All in all I'm more mobile than I was a month ago, so I can't complain, but hoping this round gets me back to where I can be more active. I did a pretty extreme 4 mile hike Mother's Day and I was shocked at how well I did, especially my lungs! I felt at one point I kinda "hit a wall" with my breathing, but noticed a HUGE difference this past year in my lungs healing from switching to vaping :)

Thanks to everyone for the support, thoughts, and prayers.

20. ParrotLover

Feb 25, 2011
    Southern California
    Glad to hear everything went as good as can be, boB. Just take it easy and feel better soon ;)