Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just placed my first order! Looking forward to trying out the 555 and v-spot
Should get it tomorrow hopefully :)

This week is tax week but we're doing pretty good and are around 48 hours on orders placed now. We may go ahead and close ordering on Thursdays to inventory and stock the store as well as catch up going into the weekend. We will announce it in the forum if we decide to do that.

Monday is 1/2 day mixing as I have injections scheduled and need Missy to drive me so we may push 3 days with a few orders next week like we had to this week due to tax filing. If all goes well :fingers crossed: by mid-late week next week things should run smoother than ever :)

Store is closed for inventory until tomorrow, we will have it open by 6pm Central time if not sooner. We ran a lot of orders this week and are awaiting supplies due tomorrow before we can evaluate stock levels. We will have some V-Spot but have a larger shipment on back order, as that seems to be a flavor we underestimated how much people would love it :)

Snickerdoodle we are really struggling to get the ingredients and there is a possibility we may discontinue it as well as a few others, but nothing that is a top seller.

Lastly, I am having injections on my back Monday and Missy has to drive me, so we will only be mixing 1/2 day which may cause orders to ship a little slower. I always use the 96 hour 4 day turn around imagine, but to my knowledge we've yet to use it. If there are any complications with my injections, other than the typical I'll be down for a day or so, we may actually use that schedule.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
I actually haven't been happy with an ingredient in it. IDK if it's my buds or if something changed, I'll drop you a bottle in the mail and you tell me. We may end up redesigning it if they changed a flavoring. You got me vaping the 555 now, that's some good stuff! :)

OK boB... LeLe and I did a side by side comparison with that bottle of Caramel Cappuccino from about a year ago and this new bottle - only difference we could detect was a mellowing of the caramel flavor... It's more blended with the coffee/expresso. This could be flavoring or it could be a side effect of steeping. My bottles normally do not last long enough for me to notice, but that squirrelly Lil bugger hide from me with a good 5-6ml in it.

So in closing... Bring Back the Caramel Capp! I need to order!

I hade forgotten how amazing that joose is! Rich, dark, creamy, slight bite of strong expresso and a smooth caramel finish!

In the immortal words of missY...

NomNomNom

OK boB... LeLe and I did a side by side comparison with that bottle of Caramel Cappuccino from about a year ago and this new bottle - only difference we could detect was a mellowing of the caramel flavor... It's more blended with the coffee/expresso. This could be flavoring or it could be a side effect of steeping. My bottles normally do not last long enough for me to notice, but that squirrelly Lil bugger hide from me with a good 5-6ml in it.

So in closing... Bring Back the Caramel Capp! I need to order!

I hade forgotten how amazing that joose is! Rich, dark, creamy, slight bite of strong expresso and a smooth caramel finish!

In the immortal words of missY...

NomNomNom

Yeah Chris got your message, I was down on the heat pad and didn't feel like talking. I just got in from my injections so hopefully the wost is behind me for a while. They shot dye and used an x-ray machine while injecting and when they got on the bad bulge :ohmy: I'm really sore and on my back. I'm not supposed to sit for the rest of the day. We started early this a.m. and got some orders out but things will be a little slower than normal this week. I'll ring you when I get to feeling better, thanks for the report!

Thanks Chris, I still think it's lost a tad of the caramel creaminess and may tweak it just a tad and let people know. I'll try a few different things on an atty and see. So far so good, I went for a walk this a.m. before work because the nerves had been really bothering my feet and causing me problems walking, it was much better :) The back pain seems a little subdued too. They said 3-5 days I should notice so I've got my fingers crossed this buys me some time and lets me enjoy Summer!

We're catching up but still about a day behind normal operating which we hope to make up for tonight and tomorrow. Gotta go, I'm not supposed to be sitting much and sat too much already today!

Store is closed and will reopen Friday by 6 Central. Due to my medical procedure this week and some minor side effects we are approaching what we can finish out this week. We haven't had a chance to do our weekly inventory and the store is pretty depleted as well.

Beginning next week will will close on Thursdays and reopen on Fridays at 6 Central ensuring we are able to keep adequate inventory and a minimal turn around time. We were forced to do this a little early this week for the reasons mentioned.

Thanks for your support.

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Store is closed and will reopen Friday by 6 Central. Due to my medical procedure this week and some minor side effects we are approaching what we can finish out this week. We haven't had a chance to do our weekly inventory and the store is pretty depleted as well.

Beginning next week will will close on Thursdays and reopen on Fridays at 6 Central ensuring we are able to keep adequate inventory and a minimal turn around time. We were forced to do this a little early this week for the reasons mentioned.

Thanks for your support.

:cry: Oh no! The store closed on me just as I was checking out. No joose for our vacation :cry:

I do hope you're feeling better though, boB (((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread