The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Still in business...?

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by Snugglepooter, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    So glad your order is shipping! I'm guessing they're having trouble getting some tubes like the ZAP/Kabuki in stock, and I ordered 4 of those. If they can't get them in stock, I'd go for more drip tips and/or other stuff instead.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jim-

Jim- GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Consider yourself lucky then. I have an order from mid December for two very basic replacement tubes that I still have not heard word one on regarding shipping. Good to know that they are still in business though.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Give em a call, it might just get them going on it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    I hope they are ok, they would be sadly missed.

My order from Sept. 2015 went well - got the ProVari ring that I never had and a few more tubes.
    IBTpro 22 Stainless Steel

5. Jim-

Supporting member
    Coming up on a month and a half and still not a peep from them. I would avoid ordering from them at this point. Likely going BK and just soaking up what funds they can. No other excuse makes sense at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Snugglepooter

Snugglepooter Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Upstate NY
    FWIW, I just ordered 2 more ErlK tubes and received no confirmation email.

So I called, they picked up immediately, and told me to check my 'spam' folder...

(facepalm goes here.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jim-

Supporting member
    Huh. They have been holding my order hostage since mid December. Wonder what the ransom is....

8. oplholik

Call them. I bet it'll go out in a day or two.

9. Jim-

Supporting member
    I would have called weeks ago if I felt it was my responsibility. Simply put, it's not. They took my payment and that was the end of the transaction. It's incumbent on them to provide the service they offered and to inform me if they are unable to complete the contract. My attitude at this point would not a good phone call make.

10. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    the last three times i ordered, i called three days after my purchase, and it was shipped the day after the phone call. the first time i called my order wasn't showing up and the gentleman i talked to had to look it up on another computer. he was completely stumped as to why. I have always had awesome customer service from them. They are a small company. And since i have done business with them over the last few years, they have always hooked me up. I remember breaking the glass on my first tank the same day i got it, they sent me a new glass no charge. they once sent me an additional glass with my order that had a painted humming bird. I still use that tank the most. They are my go to business when i order cartos.

my mom always calls them. When ever she has a problem, they are always polite and patient with her. More so than I am. Talking her thru how to fill and prime. She literally has been on the phone for over an hour chatting it up. And in chat, it was mentioned that business has slowwwed way down.

11. oplholik

I'm sure business has slowed. With the coming of the sub tanks with rda decks I doubt there are that many of us carto users left.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I received a shipping notice for my 11-15-15 order yesterday!! I did email them a couple times, but never received a reply. Crossing everything that I'm getting the correct tubes... :)

I *love* IBT, and hope they're able to keep the ship afloat. I really hate to see their stellar reputation take a hit. I hope that while things appear to be in flux, they either put a message on the site that some items take longer to get into stock, reply to customer emails, or post here on ECF.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Just curios, and I know this thread has not had much action, but IS IBT still in biz? Their website appears to be working...

14. oplholik

Yes they are. I have gotten some spare tanks and o-rings from them. They have re stocked a couple of the cartos recently.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Thank you, opl!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    I just received some cartos last week. I'm not sure why OCD has been absent from the forum. He's always been so great in the past, it seems kind of odd that he hasn't posted to let people know what's the status of IBTanked.

17. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    email sent to OCD to check on status.
    Thanks for the heads up!

18. oplholik

@Misty Look forward to hearing anything you can divulge. Don't think they are answering e-mails tho. They do answer the phone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OC513

OC513 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2009
    NYC
    Their phone has been busy non stop for a week now. No way to get in touch. VERY frustrating. They took my money and I have no way of making contact. I have used them many times over the years with no issues and in fact stellar cs but this is ridiculous. They should put up a sign on the site and have a vm on their phone letting us know what's going on. A non stop busy phone for a week is a bit concerning. Wondering if I should call cc company and request a charge back but I REALLY want my new tank.

20. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    I am going nowhere either..unable to reach :(
    So please do what you need to do..to be safe

I will be closing this forum soon either way..unless they respond and resolve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.