Still in business...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
My order from 01/07, just shipped, so my orders are shipping a little faster now it seems. I'd guess they are getting ready to shut er down when they sell off enough of the stock that's left, just my feeling tho. I'd sure hate to see them go. :(
I see they are down to just the hafling cartos. Quite a few other items are out of stock.

So glad your order is shipping! I'm guessing they're having trouble getting some tubes like the ZAP/Kabuki in stock, and I ordered 4 of those. If they can't get them in stock, I'd go for more drip tips and/or other stuff instead.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
My order from 01/07, just shipped, so my orders are shipping a little faster now it seems. I'd guess they are getting ready to shut er down when they sell off enough of the stock that's left, just my feeling tho. I'd sure hate to see them go. :(
I see they are down to just the hafling cartos. Quite a few other items are out of stock.

Consider yourself lucky then. I have an order from mid December for two very basic replacement tubes that I still have not heard word one on regarding shipping. Good to know that they are still in business though.:)

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
FWIW, I just ordered 2 more ErlK tubes and received no confirmation email.

So I called, they picked up immediately, and told me to check my 'spam' folder...

(facepalm goes here.)

Huh. They have been holding my order hostage since mid December. Wonder what the ransom is....[emoji40][emoji379][emoji389][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Call them. I bet it'll go out in a day or two.

I would have called weeks ago if I felt it was my responsibility. Simply put, it's not. They took my payment and that was the end of the transaction. It's incumbent on them to provide the service they offered and to inform me if they are unable to complete the contract. My attitude at this point would not a good phone call make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
the last three times i ordered, i called three days after my purchase, and it was shipped the day after the phone call. the first time i called my order wasn't showing up and the gentleman i talked to had to look it up on another computer. he was completely stumped as to why. I have always had awesome customer service from them. They are a small company. And since i have done business with them over the last few years, they have always hooked me up. I remember breaking the glass on my first tank the same day i got it, they sent me a new glass no charge. they once sent me an additional glass with my order that had a painted humming bird. I still use that tank the most. They are my go to business when i order cartos.

my mom always calls them. When ever she has a problem, they are always polite and patient with her. More so than I am. Talking her thru how to fill and prime. She literally has been on the phone for over an hour chatting it up. And in chat, it was mentioned that business has slowwwed way down.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I received a shipping notice for my 11-15-15 order yesterday!! I did email them a couple times, but never received a reply. Crossing everything that I'm getting the correct tubes... :)

I *love* IBT, and hope they're able to keep the ship afloat. I really hate to see their stellar reputation take a hit. I hope that while things appear to be in flux, they either put a message on the site that some items take longer to get into stock, reply to customer emails, or post here on ECF.

Reactions: Ladiekali

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Their phone has been busy non stop for a week now. No way to get in touch. VERY frustrating. They took my money and I have no way of making contact. I have used them many times over the years with no issues and in fact stellar cs but this is ridiculous. They should put up a sign on the site and have a vm on their phone letting us know what's going on. A non stop busy phone for a week is a bit concerning. Wondering if I should call cc company and request a charge back but I REALLY want my new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread