The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Still in business...?

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by Snugglepooter, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to hear of your problems. I hope you get an answer to your e-mail. If you don't there is a phone# listed on the sites "contact us".
    Let us know how it goes.

2. sake1bs

sake1bs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    will post update when i get one.. will wait for an email if i don't get a response will call in a couple days

3. oplholik

Are your erls auth. or clones? If they are clones, especially of different mfgrs., the O-ring dia's. may be different on some of them.

4. sake1bs

sake1bs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    clones but ordered 2 previously from them which i never had an issue with, they broke from my negligence and its why I started using vape bands

5. Electrodave

Electrodave LPV Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    I just got my shipping information today for the order I placed 11/10. There were no communications from them at all this time. No order confirmation, no answers to emails. The shipping confirmation was the one generated by Stamps.com

I really love their tanks, but I think that I have enough of them now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. oplholik

I would like to get a couple more, but I'm gonna have to talk to him before I place an order.
    He still hasn't been here since Sept. 17th.

7. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I've been in tough spots too, trying to hold it all together. I know they'll get my order to me when they can. I'm not giving up on OCD, and I'll order more when I have the dough.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    If any one is interested in new

IBTanked tanks, DFW Vapor has them

In their clearance section for just

$2.00 each. That's a steal IMHO!

I have ordered from DFW before, no

problems, good vendor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oplholik

I can't help but think that the carto/tank business is just not there anymore. If so, that's too bad because I think they are one of my better vapes, but then I'm not a high watt user.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    Oh! Forgot to say code "freeship" is/was good for free shipping ;) making it an even better deal!

Agreed Oplholik! Mine too!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jim-

Jim- GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sadly, nothing has changed it seems. In addition to my automated confirmation email, not a peep in weeks. They were apparently getting so much email regarding the issues they shut down the customer service email option on the website (insult to injury they said due to spam (meaning us). Only way to make contact now is by phone. This was my first time ordering from them so I had no expectations but I regret to say it's leaving a less than pleasant taste in my mouth. If it's a mom and pop shop in distress, heck, just say so in an email or site banner and I will stand by you 100%. Given the chance, I would even lend assistance if it was feasible! This is a very forgiving community as a rule and they should take advantage of that and just put out some basic information to let us know what to expect in regards to our orders. All that said, with my luck there was probably a death in the family and I will look like a braying jack-... down the road. In any case, I hope all is well with them and I'm not going to be calling them anytime soon demanding my trinkets.

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  12. oplholik

Well, my last order is better. I placed an order on the 21st of Dec., It shipped the 29th, and I should have it Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  13. YoursTruli

YoursTruli Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Thank you that was a steal of a deal I am glad I got in on! I am honestly sad to hear about what is going on with IBTanked :( I have been ordering from them for years and was just about to put in another order for a custom tank, but, now I am going to wait to see what is going on with them.
    I agree carto tanks might not be as popular as they once were but I feel a lot of people still use them, I think their custom glass/replacement tanks might be their mainstay anymore though. I really hope they just hit a glitch and are not going out of business, seriously it's a shame they are not communicating a lot better with their customers concerning this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Electrodave

Electrodave LPV Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    When I received my order, the tanks were the wrong size. Look great, but I don't need any half size carto tanks. I have bags full of regular size.

I give up.

PS--Kudos to @10x sugar for the tip on DFW! Now I'll actually have regular size 22mm tanks--for cheap!

15. oplholik

I ordered 4 tanks from DFW, and received the longer ones, and I ordered the regular size. I also ordered them with the SS caps, and received two with SS caps, and One blue, and one gold caps. Oh well. I don't use the longer ones, just the 35mm, but I ordered them for just the caps anyway. So, if you need colored tubes with out the caps for XL cartos, let me know. LOL

16. DJLEC

DJLEC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    I have been a Carto Tank user since I started vaping, and all of my supplies in the past have been purchased from IBTanked. I was very sorry to read this Thread which I subscribed to.

Thanks for the Heads Up on the Clearance Tanks from DFW.

I also ordered 3 Tanks from DFW Vapor and received the XL Size when I wanted the Standard Size similar to oplholik.

Contacted DFW today and I received an Immediate Response. Sent them a picture, and they extended the following Offer which was very equitable. I ordered 1 more Tank, paid the Shipping, they will send me 4 Standard Tanks, and I can keep the 3 XL Tanks for Parts.

17. Jim-

Jim- GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    As an update, a week later from my last post still no word. I am speechless at this point. They better have a heck of an excuse or I will oblige them and take my USD else where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. oplholik

My last order went pretty fast. I just ordered a couple spare Erlk nano tubes, so will see how this order goes.

19. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I am really worried about @OCD and the family. I placed my order for 4 painted ZAP tubes and a couple drip tips Nov. 15. I sent one email through the site, since I didn't an automated confirmation, then another direct email a couple weeks ago to the sales email account I'd gotten messages from in the past. Not a peep. Just really sad and worried; I sure hope they're all right.

20. oplholik

My order from 01/07, just shipped, so my orders are shipping a little faster now it seems. I'd guess they are getting ready to shut er down when they sell off enough of the stock that's left, just my feeling tho. I'd sure hate to see them go. :(
    I see they are down to just the hafling cartos. Quite a few other items are out of stock.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.