Status
Not open for further replies.

fwellers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Northern Va
photos.fwellers.com
Not a very lovely topic, but I want to know. It can't just be me. It seems that about ever since I've been vaping, about 2 months now, my stool has a distinct extra pungent odor to it. The only thing that has changed in my diet is the addition of I guess around 50-60 drops of e-juice a day. Oh and the elimination of about 20 cigarettes a day.
Does anyone else notice anything similar ?

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg

fwellers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Northern Va
photos.fwellers.com
I don't know if its relevant but I've heard it said that a coffee and a cig can help with one's bowel movements...my great aunt used to swear by it...lol!x

LOL. In fact I use a cup of coffee every morning to get things rolling. :)) used to do it with a cigarette in the garage, but now I'm more civilized and drink coffee while pulling on my provari every morning. And it works like clockwork. :)))
D

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Lol! Your one brave soul so expect alot of ....ty replies to this post.

Seriously, I think jmktwo hit the nail on the head with his response and your sense of smell being stronger. Although, if your over vaping you definetly can smell it in a bowel movement. My first meet I vaped myself silly with Green Van ( rootbeer flavor ) and needless to say thats all I could smell the next day in the bathroom.

Last edited:

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
LOL. In fact I use a cup of coffee every morning to get things rolling. :)) used to do it with a cigarette in the garage, but now I'm more civilized and drink coffee while pulling on my provari every morning. And it works like clockwork. :)))
D

Have to poke fun at that part.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
mine too, i used to have problems with stool. then i got an office chair, my back thanks me daily for it.

better for vaping in too
!

Oh man, that's some good stuff.

To OP I haven't noticed but I will start paying more attention and report back daily to you through PM.:toast:

Also, maybe try a Provari?

Last edited:

fwellers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Northern Va
photos.fwellers.com
Its the higher vg content!

Oh yea. And now the stool-mongers are gonna come out of the woodwork. :)
I knew this thread was gonna be a mix of potty humor and anecdote. Great bunch of folks here. I couldn't imagine broaching such a subject on some antz forum. :)

fwellers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Northern Va
photos.fwellers.com
If you dehydrate it will affect your bowel movement. Smelly stool has stayed in the body too long. Take some fiber and drink more fluids.

Well to be honest, and I'd never admit this to some people, but my bowel movement has always been smelly (grin). It's just a different kind of smelly now.
I bet I d need to drink more. And I'm probably vaping a lot !
Oh I recently switched from 50 50 pg to vg mix, to 70 30, and I do think that particular odor subsided a bit.

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
Well to be honest, and I'd never admit this to some people, but my bowel movement has always been smelly (grin). It's just a different kind of smelly now.
I bet I d need to drink more. And I'm probably vaping a lot !
Oh I recently switched from 50 50 pg to vg mix, to 70 30, and I do think that particular odor subsided a bit.

That's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread