Stool has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
Maybe you should post a pic of your stool lol

I can't believe I'm saying this...but...there's an app for that! I'm not even kidding! Seriously, I can't say it's one I've used but it's one I've giggled at on the Android app store and you literally can make a record of your...doings!

I'm now going to rock in a corner for admitting that I've even come across this!x

P.S. I don't know how I know this, I just do!x

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Now maybe there is something to quitting smoking and smelly stools because stress can cause some of that for a lot of people. De toxing from the other things in the cigs and yes, smeller working right. Hard to believe vaping root beer a lot all day would actually make poop smell like root beer whoever did that. I might have to pay attention too. I just made a rose candy vape. I made quite strong and actually like it that way. Come out smelling like a rose? M a y b e

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
......really?.........

Its likely due to your renewed sense of smell

I laughed so hard after reading that.

Reading this thread...listening to the Pixies 'Where is my mind'...Yeah...Lol!x

The Pixies rule! Got all of their albums.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

gh0zt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
I can't believe I'm saying this...but...there's an app for that! I'm not even kidding! Seriously, I can't say it's one I've used but it's one I've giggled at on the Android app store and you literally can make a record of your...doings!

I'm now going to rock in a corner for admitting that I've even come across this!x

P.S. I don't know how I know this, I just do!x

I rarely use my smart phone to do anything smart so thanks for this. Downloading now...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread