Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
OP,

Maybe you should send a sample in for testing?

stool-sample1.jpg

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
My mother just told me recently she saw some medical show where they said if you have smelly farts, then your digestive tract is healthy. If you don't, then your digestive tract is not healthy. LOL. I nearly died when she told me that. I don't know if it's really true or not. ha!

Me neither, never understood how if you someone smells like they are dying they are healthy :)

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
If you eat too much of one type of food ?? your poop will get absolutely nasty smelling !! As in you could get banned from using the toilet in certian building ..I know somebody that happened to :D

if you think your poop smells bad now ?? wait,it gets worse ,,i been vaping well over a year and my sense of smell is getting even better now !!!

my poop really doesn't smell like roses afterall :( rofl

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
I've actually scheduled a doctor's appointment because I'm having bloody stool, but I don't believe it's vaping related at all and more directly related to the fact that I took acutane as a teen for my horrible acne. I've also slowed my vaping a lot(I only use my 510 cig lookalike batteries most of the time now and only a few times a day) unless I'm out drinking on a random weekend, so I feel it couldn't really be contributing to the problem. I'll let you all know the results next week because god only knows everyone in this thread wants to hear about poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread