Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
A previous similar study (2014) was conducted by Lorillard. The findings were similar. Lately it seems BT is not our biggest enemy -- BP is.
I hear that my friend and agree wholeheartedly! We will win in the end though. I know you believe that, I certainly do and a growing legoin of others. In the end common sense, and hopefully hard evidence, will win the day!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Had to do it, a dual coil build in the km3. Only just finished it and is not quite broken in yet but producing a bit more vapor, flavor not as of yet equal to my last single coil build. 27g, 9 or 10 wraps , 1.9 mm id coil. .7 ohms. I ran coils the opposite direction to fit larger coils.
ff41d9da67306ade4ce7aa80eea7dff5.jpg
47ed4996f1fc9450429bcdee7af0b139.jpg
033210b65b34e6faef59cfac1b6da01f.jpg
1284044b18a8811942f9e9280d3da926.jpg
9b0a7861332878abe9c1e74022379dcf.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Had to do it, a dual coil build in the km3. Only just finished it and is not quite broken in yet but producing a bit more vapor, flavor not as of yet equal to my last single coil build. 27g, 9 or 10 wraps , 1.9 mm id coil. .7 ohms. I ran coils the opposite direction to fit larger coils.
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to do this. :laugh:

Reactions: qorax

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to do this. [emoji23]
Been thinking about it for a while, so instead of watching TV after that awesome steak dinner, I decided to do the dually build. Flavor is coming thru now but there is that lag time. Usually in my other, bigger tanks I can just up the wattages a little to compensate but I don't really want to push more then 23 watts in this tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Is a tomayto the samething a mayter? Just wondering because from East Tennessee thats what we call them.
Bronze knows what saying.:toast:
Well, I spent the first 38 years of my life in Chicago and the last 18 in North Carolina so I don't call them mayters unless I'm talking to a native. :)

Reactions: Tinben

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
22-20 but looks like 22-22. Lol. Still does help and looks good with Stealth.

This combo would look good with a Black SvoëMesto Mini. :)

80942d2dd13d1686ef3fa31816d95793.jpg
dfbbd9df03d4fcdb9ffc5200b18a7eaf.jpg
95372aaa5a14bf775010d920ee5d3ecb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I think I saw black ones somewhere.... KIDDING, PEOPLE! KIDDING!!! Geez, sit back down!:tumble:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
HHV, more than any vendor I sampled, needs a longer trial period. None of the flavors are offensive, they're just mysterious and you have to give it time to figure out. For those with patience they are rewarded. Vape it till you like it.

I think you hit the nail on the proverbial head with this comment. So far, I'm into two HHV juices. On first vape, I'm thinking, hmmm, ok. There's something complex about them that over time becomes better and better and better until you can't stop vaping it. But first impressions are not immediately wow. Wow, comes over time. At least to me it does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think you hit the nail on the proverbial head with this comment. So far, I'm into two HHV juices. On first vape, I'm thinking, hmmm, ok. There's something complex about them that over time becomes better and better and better until you can't stop vaping it. But first impressions are not immediately wow. Wow, comes over time. At least to me it does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There are some vendors who have a base flavor that tastes like perfume or chemicals. It's present in all their flavors. I'll take 10 hits off those and it's YUCK and I'll reject them on the spot. I'm sure we all have run into those vendors. But as long as they don't have that chemical taste I'll give them a shot. With HHV, they really don't have flavors that can be identified with anything. They are very unique (their NETs anyway). I think it kind of baffles people new to their flavors and they can't make up their minds what they taste like or if they even like them. That was certainly the case with me. Then after a few days of sampling them it's like I gave up trying to figure out what it tasted like and just rolled with it and the next thing I know it's my all day vape.

If not for Dragon's Fire, I'd quit vaping. 3-1/2 years and love it more than ever and it really shines in this KM3.

DragonsFire.jpg

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... and it really shines in this KM3.
Wheew... good thing that you mentioned the KM3, otherwise this would have been off of the OP's topic.

Oh... wait... you are the OP! Carry on then...

:blink:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
There are some vendors who have a base flavor that tastes like perfume or chemicals. It's present in all their flavors. I'll take 10 hits off those and it's YUCK and I'll reject them on the spot. I'm sure we all have run into those vendors. But as long as they don't have that chemical taste I'll give them a shot. With HHV, they really don't have flavors that can be identified with anything. They are very unique (their NETs anyway). I think it kind of baffles people new to their flavors and they can't make up their minds what they taste like or if they even like them. That was certainly the case with me. Then after a few days of sampling them it's like I gave up trying to figure out what it tasted like and just rolled with it and the next thing I know it's my all day vape.

If not for Dragon's Fire, I'd quit vaping. 3-1/2 years and love it more than ever and it really shines in this KM3.

View attachment 540537

I'm'a gonna have'ta try this with my next HHV order!

Reactions: Bronze

Wewu

Sep 30, 2015
A couple of pages back I mentioned that my wick needed changing after 4 days, well the next wick lasted only 2 days before it was producing almost no vapor and a burnt taste. I decided it might be time to recoil and all is good again.

So my question is how often are you guys recoiling your km3's? With my previous tanks I could go a month without recoiling by dry burning the coil and a quick rinse. This last coil in the km3 lasted a little less than 2 weeks.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
A couple of pages back I mentioned that my wick needed changing after 4 days, well the next wick lasted only 2 days before it was producing almost no vapor and a burnt taste. I decided it might be time to recoil and all is good again.

So my question is how often are you guys recoiling your km3's? With my previous tanks I could go a month without recoiling by dry burning the coil and a quick rinse. This last coil in the km3 lasted a little less than 2 weeks.
Mine lasts until I change it. I've yet to burn one up or lose flavor and vapor. I usually change it weekly. Considering, my go to build is .6 - .7 ohms at 22 watts, I think that's pretty good.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh

I still have the original coil in and plan to use it for at least a few months - lol. That's how I always roll... Even with thick coil gunkers like heavy NET's and the like. (With heavy net's I have to dry burn AND rinse or it tastes like a real cigarette for a little while after... Haha.) Which is "good" kinda but kinda not too... But that's also the stuff (carcinogens) we're all aiming to stay away from.

On another note - this magic wick (now 13 days old and blowing away all personal wicks I've EVER used) is still going strong! It's almost boring... Haha.

I have not had to fuss, adjust, tune to my tastes, anything in this KM3. It's just been "working" and working well all the way around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread