Svoemesto Kayfun V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
I think its still going to be a petty much a MTL tank, like the difference between a kf4 and a kf4+S kit was pretty minor and that was a 0.5dia difference so it doesn't seem like if those numbers are correct that you will be able to get anything more than a pretty restricted lung hit so i wouldn't worry about them going the way of the Squape X...... and i would disagree with the statement above however to a degree both is possible things like the Hurricane or Taifun GT2 or even the Ubertoot offered MTL and (notably restricted) LH imo

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
says EU will have the 1st release. I thought the new regulations in EU means juice capacity of 2ml max.
Thats why its on Monday 16th - regs kick in on 20th so if it is on sale already, it is exempt from non-compliance until November ( or something like that!)

Reactions: Kenna

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
I hope flavour isn't sacrificed due to larger chamber...
Also hope they're not pulling a stattqualm (going from a MTL atty to a LH atty that can sort of do MTL)
It kinda sounds like it though. It might not be the best MTL performance having your coil sit on top a 3.2mm hole. Maybe there are reducer screws at least.

Reactions: Kenna

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
It's gigantic according to waffle. Same size as a v4... Jesus =/
Looks to be 80mm+ with the drip tip...that's a bit too long imo.

There looks to be some subtle differences from the V3 Mini (very subtle). Otherwise it's a 22mm V3 Mini. That airflow ring will definitely keep it off of an iStick Pico and the weight will be crazy (the V3 Mini is very heavy). I do love my Kayfuns though :)

Actually, if you look at the airflow pics, I think that airflow ring is adjustable. One pic shows the airflow ring a long slot, another shows a little hole in the airflow slot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread