Svoemesto Kayfun V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    The sale will start at exactly 0:00 CET on the svoemesto Shop (in 4hours an 2 min)
    Think we just DDOS'd it.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/www/svoem/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2347

Reactions: AstroTurf

mr_sneed

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2009
    Oviedo, Fl
    Yer tried to get one today as well thought i might at least have 1h to grab one lol looks like i'll just have to wait a week or so for supply to be more available... :( anyone know when the next release is happening??
    Creme de Vape is supposed to have more this afternoon...

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    boston,ma
    I'm always amused at these manufacturers, especially SvoeMesto . who have the experience and knowledge of supply and demand. They announced today as the much awaited release of the Kayfun v5 and it's sold out in a matter of minutes?? They don't need to create a ghost demand because there's a faithful following of customers willing to purchase their products. Go figure?

woita

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2014
    Ohio
    Just posted that on another thread, so forgive the cross-post:

I'm always amused at these manufacturers, especially SvoeMesto . who have the experience and knowledge of supply and demand. They announced today as the much awaited release of the Kayfun v5 and it's sold out in a matter of minutes?? They don't need to create a ghost demand because there's a faithful following of customers willing to purchase their products. Go figure?

Don't think they tried to create ghost-demand this time.
    Keep in mind that they've announced that they will start with small stock to most vendors and then restock them as they produce. (Due to the May 20th EU deadline...)

Reactions: AstroTurf
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread