Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I don't have either the KM3 nor 4, so I'm just trying to make certain I understand, since just as with @Mactavish I'm looking for one or two RTAs for security purposes, as well as enjoyment purposes.
Are you saying the the K5 produces too much vapor for the "normal" MTL vaper?

Yeah, that would be fine for my vaping tastes, if that's the case?

Reactions: AstroTurf

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
I don't have either the KM3 nor 4, so I'm just trying to make certain I understand, since just as with @Mactavish I'm looking for one or two RTAs for security purposes, as well as enjoyment purposes.
Are you saying the the K5 produces too much vapor for the "normal" MTL vaper?

Svoemesto noted that they were going to address MTL concerns with the k5 in the future (SvoëMesto | Kayfun 5 – a message to “mouth to lung” vapers) In any case, their website notes that the lowest airflow setting is the kayfun light plus. That is pretty tight airflow.

You may also want to take a look at the calix v2. It's a fantastic MTL tank.

Last edited:

Sockeye404

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2015
Germany
maps4me.net

David247

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Here is mine got it yesterday

DSC_01871.jpg

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
Just got my kayfun 5. :)
This is more of a direct lung rta out of the box with a realy open mtl air flow.
For me it is a dream tank with great flavor and saturated vapouration.
Super easy to build and wicking is great with 75VG juice.
It is a must if you can put your hands on one.
Since I couldn't have said it better I'm quoting you. It really is an outstanding RTA and the best one I've used to date. It's worth every penny.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
I'm convinced I need to get my hands on one or three of these. KF4 has been my reliable daily driver, almost since its release, and I hope the K5 does the same.
My only real concern, is the juice flow control staying where I set it. I really don't want to have to constantly keep adjusting it. Has this been an issue for anyone?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Svoemesto noted that they were going to address MTL concerns with the k5 in the future (SvoëMesto | Kayfun 5 – a message to “mouth to lung” vapers) In any case, their website notes that the lowest airflow setting is the kayfun light plus. That is pretty tight airflow.

You may also want to take a look at the calix v2. It's a fantastic MTL tank.
Funny you should mention that.
I've been trying to decide between the Calix and the k5 or the mini v3.

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
I'm convinced I need to get my hands on one or three of these. KF4 has been my reliable daily driver, almost since its release, and I hope the K5 does the same.
My only real concern, is the juice flow control staying where I set it. I really don't want to have to constantly keep adjusting it. Has this been an issue for anyone?

Yer that the one thing i'm sort off worried about not it shifting so much on its own but me ending up shifting it trying to find perfection the thing I like about the Kf4 was there was one setting pretty much which simply worked no stuffing around if you wanted to you could alter the wicking so you could run it a 40w or you could just stuff it in and run it happy at 12w (which i did 99% of the time) imo increasing possible variables in a device does not make it better pretty much ever tank i;ve had id rather just change my wicks that have to deal with Juice controls as well.... that all said I doubt it will be an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread