Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I hear that it is a bigger deck. That is a plus. I'm just happy with the larger capacity on the Plus so far. I can't wait to see how fast they make and how much the K5 clone will cost.
It will be interesting to watch for sure...

Reactions: WillyZee

Sockeye404

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2015
Germany
maps4me.net
I could pick one up this morning at the Intaste offline-store and it just works great!

K5.jpg

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Almost all my atties are small tanks, that take pre-built coils and RBA's. (Like Tron, Cubis, Melo 3, STM's, etc.) As the day may come were pre-built coils are no longer legal to buy, I'll only have my RBA's to build on. I have seen and read about hundreds of RTA's, and don't have the time, money, or interest to collect dozens to find a great one.

I would however like to buy ONE really good one to future proof. I know it just came out, but if anyone that owns one can give a brief idea of how it vapes, it would be helpful.

I'm kind of an in between type of vapor. I don't enjoy tight draw atties regardless of supposed better flavor, so in one sense I'm not a true MTL'er. But, I don't care about clouds, and I never do full lung pulls. I like a lot of vapor taken into my mouth, then I inhale part of it. So most of my titanium wire builds are between .30-.50 ohms. As many know most of the NIC in vapor is absorbed in the mouth anyway.

From what I have read so far, this new Kayfun can be adjusted for both lung and MTL users, so I'm wondering if this would be a good choice for hopefully my one and only RTA! Thanks.

Reactions: Zombo

Sockeye404

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2015
Germany
maps4me.net
I don't know how many different RTAs I own... but if I had to go on an island and was only allowed one atty... I would take the K5...

As to the airflow, most hardcore MTL vapors will not be very happy with the K5. In its tightest position it equals the KM3/K4 without AFC screw. In the most open position I can't really do MTL anymore.. But the liquid control can be opened far enough to supply the coil with liquid in this position and produce enormous vape at up to 50W. (far to much for me)

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
they will. they are just getting it released in europe before the TPD restriction deadline on 20th!!

I think he was asking whether the svoemesto store will ship to the US. They don't. Eventually the kayfun 5 will be available here in the US from US sellers. If you can't wait, intaste.de and cremedevape both ship to the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I don't know how many different RTAs I own... but if I had to go on an island and was only allowed one atty... I would take the K5...

As to the airflow, most hardcore MTL vapors will not be very happy with the K5. In its tightest position it equals the KM3/K4 without AFC screw. In the most open position I can't really do MTL anymore.. But the liquid control can be opened far enough to supply the coil with liquid in this position and produce enormous vape at up to 50W. (far to much for me)

Thanks, you get it. I'd like to think of an expensive purchase that way, on an island. I already have a lot of money invested in lower priced tanks, and don't want to start a new collection of RTA's that don't fit my Vape style or don't deliver on features and performance. I'm not cheap, my last RDA was an original black stumpy bottom fed by Catfish, approx. $100. I realize a lot of our vaping choices are wildly subjective, so I'm looking to get the best RTA I can, as I may have to live with it a long time, depending on our ability here in the USA, of defeating the big tobacco FDA!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I think he was asking whether the svoemesto store will ship to the US. They don't. Eventually the kayfun 5 will be available here in the US from US sellers. If you can't wait, intaste.de and cremedevape both ship to the US.
Origin vapes has told me they expect to see the v5 in the next couple of weeks.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

I don't have either the KM3 nor 4, so I'm just trying to make certain I understand, since just as with @Mactavish I'm looking for one or two RTAs for security purposes, as well as enjoyment purposes.
Are you saying the the K5 produces too much vapor for the "normal" MTL vaper?

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread