Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Ok I see, its a tough call. I like my LQ on my Buzz for what it is a never ending carot. My EQ is like auto dripping which I like better.

Flavor on the EQ is all determined by volts, juice and atty.

I always have a hard time doing a comparison of this type. I vape a lot and use a lot of different devices to meet my needs some tomes of the day or hour :)

I like to use ST cartos in my LQ and put it about 4 to 4.5v on my EQ I was using a 2.4 ohm 510 atty at about 4.5 to 4.8v each are set up with different juice.

I love each for what they are. I have 5 LQ tanks now and have two filled each with different juice (Sweet) My VV mods are being used with tobacco juice at HV.

Now I do have to say there is a considerable advantage with the LQ and a VV mod less things to go wrong.

My EQ is on its way back to the maker to be replaced. This is something that is common in any new product and all part of the game I play with mods. (I have a few) :)

Roger that, I as well have been around the block and back again... And I love the dangling carrot metaphor! That's this industry in a nutshell... I just wanna say on a personal level, that since I got my Provari and coupled with the liquinator I have finally cut the sting and got the carrot... I have the constant volt supply CHECK. Variable Voltage with ease CHECK. Long lasting batteries CHECK. Hassle Free juice feeding CHECK. Great flavor CHECK. Great vapor CHECK. GREAT throat hit CHECK. A great consistent experience EVERYTIME...CHECK. Don't know if you saw my post in the classifieds or not but when I say I sold everything else... I sold EVERYTHING. I don't need nor want another device or device setup. It does everything I need/want and more. That said I just realized the other day I don't even have a backup... So I'm getting a GG :laugh: lol. However its going to be strictly a back up just in case. I am that impressed with the liquinator and the Provari... The combo has removed ALL the things I didn't like about vaping!

JBWoody

ECF Veteran
Hey folks, here is my two cents:) Had my Liquinator two days now, (only took three days to get it once ordered) Got the SS 5ml with the dual coil mega carto's and I must say..BEST vaping experience yet!! I mean talk about easy? I unwrapped it..filled it...vaped it:) No leaky..no slidy..No burnt taste(well except today when I a accidentally covered up the slot hole after filling, Have to make sure you can see the slot and that way you know liquid is getting into the carto) I love this thing!! I have never tasted my juice so good. I have never used Boge cartos before either? I am also using it on an Ego battery as my Provari hasn't arrived yet(Shipped and should have it tomorrow, will post review) The drip tip and battery keep it locked firmly in place and no matter what direction I flip it..no leaky..even upside down as I like to vape while laying down. Thrilled!! My only concern is what I am going to do if and when the inner O-rings wear out? I have not noticed any replacements on the website maybe I missed it?
But I just want to say thanks to all that have shared on this thread as it was all of the combined input that convinced me to give it a try. I think I may have to try a 3ml just to see what regular boge cartos perform like, regulart and LR:)

Vape on...JB

Big Fran

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2011
Philadelphia,PA
Hey folks, here is my two cents:) Had my Liquinator two days now, (only took three days to get it once ordered) Got the SS 5ml with the dual coil mega carto's and I must say..BEST vaping experience yet!! I mean talk about easy? I unwrapped it..filled it...vaped it:) No leaky..no slidy..No burnt taste(well except today when I a accidentally covered up the slot hole after filling, Have to make sure you can see the slot and that way you know liquid is getting into the carto) I love this thing!! I have never tasted my juice so good. I have never used Boge cartos before either? I am also using it on an Ego battery as my Provari hasn't arrived yet(Shipped and should have it tomorrow, will post review) The drip tip and battery keep it locked firmly in place and no matter what direction I flip it..no leaky..even upside down as I like to vape while laying down. Thrilled!! My only concern is what I am going to do if and when the inner O-rings wear out? I have not noticed any replacements on the website maybe I missed it?
But I just want to say thanks to all that have shared on this thread as it was all of the combined input that convinced me to give it a try. I think I may have to try a 3ml just to see what regular boge cartos perform like, regulart and LR:)

Vape on...JB

Your going to love it with a Provari...True vapeing bliss!!!

They do have the o-ring kits on their web site.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
For anyone using Ikenvape 510 Gold V2 cartos in the Liquinator...

Do you find that it works better with one of maybe two slots cut with dremel or would you suggest punching one or maybe two holes instead? They wick really fast and I want to make sure that I don't set them up to flood easily, which is something I haven't experienced yet with Boges and one slot.

TIA!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)

Do you find that it works better with one of maybe two slots cut with dremel or would you suggest punching one or maybe two holes instead? They wick really fast and I want to make sure that I don't set them up to flood easily, which is something I haven't experienced yet with Boges and one slot.

TIA!

I do 1 slot on those and it works great for me.:thumb:
I'm going put 1 hole in one and see how that works I think, just for the heck of it.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped

TIA!

Since I use thicker vg liquid (50/50) & very dark colored liquid, instead of making 2 slots I just make a bigger, wider slot. As long as you don't disturb the airway, they work great!

Last edited:

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I think Vaporescense has finally gotten theirselves in "online business" mode. Their customer service has come around to meet their newfound demand. I think enough of us finally got it through their "thick heads" that they needed to step up to the plate, and they have!

Also, they have addressed the problems many of us had with some of the tanks. That said, I ordered another SS 3lm and SS 5ml tank, some extra sets of o-rings and a few of the polycarb replacement tanks (always have backups!). :p

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
well I did blow it out and it's working better but still getting a bit of juice in the mouth. I didn't slot the cartos so I wouldn't know if they're cut too deep or not. I did order a brand new liquinator with 4 cartos so we'll see how it goes with those!

lynleestar I'm having the same problem you are. I had 2 cartos that were precut... both started making wet/gurgly/crackling noise at the bottom of the carto/connection. It's not the carto firing and popping, that is a different noise. Both started spitting little bits of hot juice in my mouth (now that sounds x-rated, LOL Go away you dirty minded boys....).

I figured out the connection for when both started failing like that... when I filled them to the brim (before that, I'd only filled about 1/2 of the tank). I was pretty careful not to get liquid into the tube either. I have taken them out, blown them out and they're still gurgly and spitting liquid. No idea how to fix it either. I'll give them a good cleaning and see if I can get the liquid out of them.

I did go get cut wheels for the dremel and got the small very thin ones (which I hate since they break so easily). I cut 2 new cartos today, a smaller width cut than what I'd received with the Liquinator as a kit. Didn't have any metal to lift out and cut through well but not too deep. I had to make sure to put more liquid in it to start it off (the first one I didn't put much in on top and I got horrible burned vapor and it didn't get going quick enough). I took it off since I think I've probably burned it. Grrr.

I got out the 2nd carto I cut. I filled it a bit more at the top and I also prime hit it (with no power) and watched as little bubbles escaped the hole to make sure it was wicking and that it had plenty of liquid before giving it some power. I've vaped for about 7 hours now on this thin cut carto (Boge), and so far it's fine. I didn't fill the tank it to the top either. Now I'm afraid to... :blink:

I'm wondering if the two cartos I got from Vaporescence were cut too deep/wide to begin with... was just a product of being used and refilled for about a week, or if it does have something to do with filling it to the top?

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Helen, its VERY possible that the precuts from Vaporesence were cut too deep... Guess its not only more affordable to do it yourself, but once you figure it out, it leaves very little room for errors on each cart... I still think I like the punch method the best... It doesn't require any power tool... Not to mention it pretty much takes the whole metal bits out of the equation... And... You won't have to worry about rough edges cutting or tearing the inner o-rings....

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Chief, so you're talking about using a small circular punch (like for leather) or a pointed punch??

It won't deform the carto?

I boiled and blew out the 3 cartos I had (2 that got like lyn's all spitty and gurgly and 1 that was new, but got an immediate burned flavor). What I noticed when comparing them is that I can see light through the center tube on the new one (that took on a burned flavor, my fault) and I can't see light through the other 2 that were well used but got spitty (just a teeny tiny bit of light coming through one but not like the new carto at all... no light shows at all through the other carto tube).

I put a larger needle (eye side, not point) through the new carto's center tube just fine. It won't go through the other 2 used cartos that were throwing liquid, and something is blocking the center tube on these both (one more than the other). Did they deform inside??? If so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread