• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Texas Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo vapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Texas
I'm sure there's a decent parody somewhere in the old Ernest Tubb song if one substitutes the words "waltz" and/or "dance"for "vape."
When we vape together my world's in disguise it's a fairyland tale that's come true
And when you look at me with those stars in your eyes
I could vape across Texas with you
Vape across Texas with you in my arms
Vape across Texas with you
Like a storybook ending I'm lost in your charms
And I could vape across Texas with you
Eh, maybe not... A bit less romantic or something, ain't it? Hey, it's early morning; the name of this club rang a bell.

Hey, y'all
Trying to enjoy the country life here west of Austin my ownself, but I'm sure I'll see the day when the city swallows us up.
Ah well... progress.
Just checking in... vaping over a month now, looking for my perfect system.
Later, y'all.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
Hey yo vapo welcome! I like Vape Across Texas. Grats on making the switched. Best wishes for you. Merry Christmas too or Happy Hannukah or Happy Holidays whichever is appropriate for you.
I'm sure there's a decent parody somewhere in the old Ernest Tubb song if one substitutes the words "waltz" and/or "dance"for "vape."
When we vape together my world's in disguise it's a fairyland tale that's come true
And when you look at me with those stars in your eyes
I could vape across Texas with you
Vape across Texas with you in my arms
Vape across Texas with you
Like a storybook ending I'm lost in your charms
And I could vape across Texas with you
Eh, maybe not... A bit less romantic or something, ain't it? Hey, it's early morning; the name of this club rang a bell.

Hey, y'all
Trying to enjoy the country life here west of Austin my ownself, but I'm sure I'll see the day when the city swallows us up.
Ah well... progress.
Just checking in... vaping over a month now, looking for my perfect system.
Later, y'all.

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas
Vaporescence? Don't buy their tank. It's a PITA. Too hard to fill and all 3 Boges I got were defective. I stick to online purchasing (cuz it's a 1-1/2 hr trip to SA).

BTW, for a tank, I got the Mini-sub from Mom and Pops Vapor Shop. It's definitly a KISS device; polycarb tube and grommets with o-rings, but has a threaded thumbscrew in the side of the tubing for easy filling. It's dirt cheap too. Works like a dream. I use a Volt 808, so I punch my own cartos. Due to the tighter draw, I need one hole only or it floods.

Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread