• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Texas Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duekster

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Happy Sunday folks! Anyone doing anything interesting. Nope, watching football doesn't count.

Watching Football and reading ECF. About ready to fix up a tasty adult beverage.

As far as my fire, it is a Silver Bullet, stacked to 6V with a Liquidator 3 mil tank. It does run a wee bit hot.

Not sure a 3.7v with a LR will cut it.

Just started my DIY juice mixing. On day 3 and like it. It's a chocolate pralines and cream recipe I found on this site.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Chocolate Pralines and Cream??? Oh wow... that sounds a lil bit awesome! Gonna have to look for that recipe and give it a whirl. I DIY a bit but haven't gotten to the point of good enough yet.

Gathering wood isn't that bad for me cuz it's when I take my 3 girls out for their exercise and let them act goofy. Only one at a time though cuz they get seriously silly if I take more than one. lol But if it was the only source of heat I had I could see where I might mind it a bit more... although I'd love to have a woodstove if it was cold longer here.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Now you're making me hungry!

That does sound like a fun way of gathering wood. I had 2 kids at the time. one 3 year old and a new born. Used to have about 5 cords delivered for the winter. Then had to stack and chop. 'Course I was a lot younger at the time. But I do miss cuddling up to the woodstove - nothing like it.

Much prefer Texas winters to Vermont's. Don't care if I never see another snowflake again. Even love the summers - I grew up sun-deprived in England, and can never get enough of it!

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Hmmm... guess I should have noted in that post that my 3 girls are big ol' goofy Pit Bulls. :laugh: And no... no chopping and stacking involved here! I had several trees die and fall out in my "back forty" during the drought this past year so that's my firewood. :)

I'll tell ya... I've been in Texas all my life and I can do without another summer like this past one. As I've gotten older I like the heat less and less but come on! That was just crazy hot! I'm originally from Amarillo so when we moved to the Houston area when I was a kid, I didn't miss the snow either... and still don't. Feb, March and April are ideal temps for me now.

Duekster

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Here is the linky so all credit is given

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ally-addicting-chocolate-caramel-praline.html

This is a pre-mix of flavors only

Chocolate Caramel Praline:
15 drops Chocolate
10 drops Pralines & Cream
5 drops Dulce de Leche (P.A.)
5 drops Caramel
3 drops vanilla or vanilla extract (I use extract)
2 drops sweetner (I use sucralose, you choose though)

Mix/blend well & add to base of your choice.

I have been using 15% flavor.

It was my first attempt but think it should last me.

Duekster

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Thanks Duekster! I'll have to get a couple of those things next month then I'm on it!

I hear Cappla's (SIC?) has better flavors than LorAnns but since this was my first order I stuck with what the creator said.

I also hear a drop of lemon juice helps all blends. I have yet to try it. I should soon and will update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread