Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Thanks everyone who helped me decide what to replace my Provari with.

The VandyVApe Jackaroo is awesome so far. I didn't get the battery with it which I thought I would so I had to order batteries. It's been a long week but the batteries came today and are now fully charged. Can't wait to see what the battery life will be.

The lighted screen on the front is kind of cool.

I tried the sub-ohm tank coil thingees and I don't think I like them. I did notice when I turned the airflow down, it was a nicer vape. They came with the Jackaroo.

I do like the 1.6 ohm Zenith tank with the metal cage for protection. Since I have no way to know how long a tank coil thingee will last, I just ordered a 5 pack of 1.6 replacement coils so I would have them here if I need them. Love refilling from the top!

I hope I have found happiness for many months to come. I used the Provaris for years but I knew eventually I would have to change up. No regrets. Change is hard but I like this unit and the tanks.

Last edited:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Imagine waiting a mere week for a mod and then its batteries to arrive and still feeling impatient. Up here in the great frozen North we wait two weeks, since there are no vetted national retailers.

If it makes you feel any better it also took a week to get the mod and then when it came without a battery, another week to get batteries. I don't know what a vetted national retailer is. Are you in Canada?

Reactions: GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
If it makes you feel any better it also took a week to get the mod and then when it came without a battery, another week to get batteries. I don't know what a vetted national retailer is. Are you in Canada?
Yes, I'm in Canada. And, a cheers—glad to hear it took a second week to receive the cells. It sounded like you received both orders in the same week. I guess we're not so different after all.

Vetted retailers are the ones listed on @Mooch's blog. These are the ones that are known to sell genuine cells instead of dangerous fakes.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Yes, I'm in Canada. And, a cheers—glad to hear it took a second week to receive the cells. It sounded like you received both orders in the same week. I guess we're not so different after all.

Vetted retailers are the ones listed on @Mooch's blog.

Oh, didn't know about vetted retailers. Well, I don't like change much and I would have kept using the same old thing for a long time but I was forced into a corner as my Provaris are dying one by one and the peeps here helped me a bunch on what to buy. Nice group here.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Provari's don't totally die that easy. I'd pack them all up and ship them to one of our Provari fans here. Should be able to get one or two going again.

I have to admit they have seen some abuse over the years. I am an outdoors gal. :) Still I may do that. I have been testing them and they are still giving me E4 errors.

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Thanks everyone who helped me decide what to replace my Provari with.

The VandyVApe Jackaroo is awesome so far. I didn't get the battery with it which I thought I would so I had to order batteries. It's been a long week but the batteries came today and are now fully charged. Can't wait to see what the battery life will be.

The lighted screen on the front is kind of cool.

I tried the sub-ohm tank coil thingees and I don't think I like them. I did notice when I turned the airflow down, it was a nicer vape. They came with the Jackaroo.

I do like the 1.6 ohm Zenith tank with the metal cage for protection. Since I have no way to know how long a tank coil thingee will last, I just ordered a 5 pack of 1.6 replacement coils so I would have them here if I need them. Love refilling from the top!

I hope I have found happiness for many months to come. I used the Provaris for years but I knew eventually I would have to change up. No regrets. Change is hard but I like this unit and the tanks.

I'm glad you are happy with your new arrivals - I hate change too, so I can understand what a big step it is :thumb:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Imagine waiting a mere week for a mod and then its batteries to arrive and still feeling impatient. Up here in the great frozen North we wait two weeks, since there are no vetted national retailers.

I live in new Zealand. It usually takes 2 weeks to a month to receive online deliveries here. And I am impatient every step of the way.

If it only took a week, I'd be just as impatient :thumb:

And if other vapers are able to get faster deliveries than me - I don't play the tiny violin and grumble about it ;)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012
    I live in new Zealand. It usually takes 2 weeks to a month to receive online deliveries here. And I am impatient every step of the way.

If it only took a week, I'd be just as impatient :thumb:

And if other vapers are able to get faster deliveries than me - I don't play the tiny violin and grumble about it ;)

Canadians are probably more patient than the rest of us :) LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread