WAKEFIELD, MA 01880

Electronic Shipping Info Received

August 14, 2011

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
i still have mine. I'm waiting on the evelope with postage to arrive from DC.

All I got is the notice and the return slip that played for the shipping.

No envelope- just email with a printable prepaid shipping label. I put mine back in the box it came in , put that box in another box- taped it up and taped the label on the box and brought it to the PO on Monday. Got there today.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
No envelope- just email with a printable prepaid shipping label. I put mine back in the box it came in , put that box in another box- taped it up and taped the label on the box and brought it to the PO on Monday. Got there today.

Yep that is what I did :)

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
If anyone cares to listen or call in with questions, Michael from Digitalciggz will be calling in to Click, Bang! tonight to talk about the Eclipse EQ recall.

You can listen to the show by clicking the link below or dialing 347-308-8329 from any phone.

Click Bang - Massive Vaping Technology Roundup 08/18 by kevbow | Blog Talk Radio

9PM EST tonight 8-18 - but you can still click that link in the future to listen to a replay of the show.

-Russ

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I've had a similar delay in returning my EQ. I'd planned to ship tomorrow (8/19), but my printer seems to be on the fritz. I won't be able to print it out until I return to work Tuesday, and then I can ship it on Wednesday.

I briefly considered forfeiting the refund to keep the device. But, from all accounts it wouldn't amount to more than a somewhat interesting expensive brick. So, it will be returned next week.

Time to see if I can hear the Click Bang thing.

EDIT: I can't listen to this crap any longer. Who is this guy, Nuggent or Limbaugh?

Last edited:

DTO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Chicago, IL USA
If anyone cares to listen or call in with questions, Michael from Digitalciggz will be calling in to Click, Bang! tonight to talk about the Eclipse EQ recall.

You can listen to the show by clicking the link below or dialing 347-308-8329 from any phone.

Click Bang - Massive Vaping Technology Roundup 08/18 by kevbow | Blog Talk Radio

9PM EST tonight 8-18 - but you can still click that link in the future to listen to a replay of the show.

-Russ

For anyone who hasn't listened to this, you should. Thanks to Friend of Atlas and MWA for calling in and asking excellent questions. I was very surprised to hear Michael's response to the question about keeping the original pre-order list for round 2.

Thanks again for calling in Friend of Atlas and MWA. I found out too late about this or would have called in also.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
For anyone who hasn't listened to this, you should. Thanks to Friend of Atlas and MWA for calling in and asking excellent questions. I was very surprised to hear Michael's response to the question about keeping the original pre-order list for round 2.

Thanks again for calling in Friend of Atlas and MWA. I found out too late about this or would have called in also.

I will go back and Liston tonight after work.

mspace

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2010
Clearwater, FL

My take on listening to the question of “keeping the original pre-order list for round 2.”
_
Michael stated that those that received the EQ would definitely get revised units.
_
But did not hear anything about those of us that were still waiting in line (other than the original 26 or so units sent out).
_
Granted there were those that canceled their order…..still I, and many others (~95-26) were among those that did not cancel……
_
It would be cool if Michael would clear that up…… In case I was tempted to shop elsewhere……
_:2cool:

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
My take on listening to the question of “keeping the original pre-order list for round 2.”
_
Michael stated that those that received the EQ would definitely get revised units.
_
But did not hear anything about those of us that were still waiting in line (other than the original 26 or so units sent out).
_
Granted there were those that canceled their order…..still I, and many others (~95-26) were among those that did not cancel……
_
It would be cool if Michael would clear that up…… In case I was tempted to shop elsewhere……
_:2cool:

I agree, commitment is a two-way street. Great for the 26, but my money and time have been on the table the whole time also. There are going to be some pretty intriguing feeding mods coming out later this year and if I have no commitment from DC, then it wouldn't be fair for them to expect mine.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I agree, commitment is a two-way street. Great for the 26, but my money and time have been on the table the whole time also. There are going to be some pretty intriguing feeding mods coming out later this year and if I have no commitment from DC, then it wouldn't be fair for them to expect mine.

The funny thing is he didn't even say the 26 he said the upcoming beta testers would have access to the first revised EQs. How many beta testers who knows, could be 5 or all 26. Just too much secrecy if you ask me. Sorry Michael but even with you saying there won't be preorders everyone of the first 95 should get first chance at the revised EQ period. With your track record of communication on ECF we'll probably never get a response. By the way as far as secrecy and lack of communication goes look where it got you the last time. You might considered better communication on ECF this go around especially considering it was members here who discovered all the problems with the EQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread