Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Listened in and I'd like to thank Friend of Atlas for her poignant questions....very informative and recommend that, if you're interested in the EQ, you should listen.

I will take some time tonight and listen. Any word when the EQ will return or when the beta testing will start.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
MX, actually the beta testing is different and that could start much sooner but I'm sure it wouldn't necessarily be announced publicly.

One point that I found very interesting from the radio show was that Mario IS listed on the Patent as a co-inventor of the EQ.

That's strange I thought it was Mario brain child. Was there any word of Mario still being apart of DC and the EQ. I think this may be a deciding factor for some to continue on the EQ path.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
That's strange I thought it was Mario brain child. Was there any word of Mario still being apart of DC and the EQ. I think this may be a deciding factor for some to continue on the EQ path.

If Mario was still an active part Michael would have came straight out and said so but he didn't. He basically deferred answering anything about Mario other than he's on the patent as co-inventor.

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
For anyone who hasn't listened to this, you should. Thanks to Friend of Atlas and MWA for calling in and asking excellent questions. I was very surprised to hear Michael's response to the question about keeping the original pre-order list for round 2.

Thanks again for calling in Friend of Atlas and MWA. I found out too late about this or would have called in also.

Thanks, but I forgot to ask about the beta testing - public or private - and for some silly reason I got nervous once I was on :blush: Sometimes I rock at public speaking and sometimes I freeze - I can never tell when it will happen - it's very annoying!! Thank God it doesn't happen with work presentations that much anymore....

anyway, the point I was trying to get across was that DC needs to clear the air about what is going on with the people behind the scenes. We were fortunate to have Mario here to explain the technical machinations to both the experienced and inexperienced. Unfortunately for DC, Mario was the voice of this device for a very long time. If Mario is gone for good just let us know - we don't need all the dirty laundry - we just need to know that someone (like an EE) is there to back this up. It would be even better if that person could get on ECF and keep us informed of the technical updates. No offense Michael, but it would great to hear from the horse's mouth so to speak.

I think we've all quit jobs before, or left positions for whatever reason.... employee turnover happens - and business partners don't always make it... such is life, but most of us here still want to stand behind this project. We don't want to lose faith. (not trying to put words in anyone's mouth by saying "most of us" - you're welcome to disagree - It's what's both great and sometimes irritating about forums - people don't hesitate to express their opinion)...

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
I give kudos to Mike from DC and FOA and MWA even though MWA and I have agreed to disagree in the past. well done under the circumstances.
Let the DC EQ beta testing begin. Again and I the hope for the best. really because it is great concept and could be the ultimate vape. Until something else comes out. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread