The 70W SuperMax from Artisan Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South
The device should at least have a thread here. If it works the way MoC says it does, it should be ok. Especially considering he's selling them for $160. That's cheap for a VW mod with a 16 amp limit.

I'm in no way affiliated with Artisan but his thread just got nuked and the device should at least be discussed.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
When there's something to be discussed, I'm sure it will be.

Right now the only thing that's being discussed is how almost everyone associated with this product is being banned from ECF as being an unregistered supplier.

The Protovaper xpv, the Zen ZNA, Hana Modz, etc. All "next gen" devices being discussed here. Some of them are currently shipping, some of them are not. But somehow the SuperMax is the only one that is being singled out?!!!??!!!?

As soon as one person gets banned...Another takes their place.

The device may a fine piece of equipment, but the actions of it's beta testers and "people not associated with the company in any way" here is suspect at best.

Here is a mod that is being marketed for sub-ohm vapers to provide them with a safer alternative than using a mechanical mod, and yet no one can trust anyone or anything being said about this product...

When this device is looked at or touched by a credible source, then perhaps it can be discussed. But until then I have some serious doubts about Artisan Vapor it's products and it's associates.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South
Is Basil Ray a credible source? He has one coming and so do I. I'm actually looking forward to putting it through its paces.

Are you saying I'm suspect for starting a thread about a device that's about to hit the market? That's just silly.

Master of Chaos, the owner of Artisan Vaping, swears up and down that the dude was just an overzealous beta tester. I think he is probably full of crap, but that's beside the point. Russ had MoC on Click Bang! a couple of weeks ago talking about the SuperMax and seriously, if this thing doesn't blow people's faces off, it will be the first regulated device on the market that will allow .2 ohm coils to run safely up to 96W in vv mode. That's pretty sick.

Honestly, I left ECF years ago and just came back out of indignation. I'm quickly getting over it, though. The guy's device just deserves a thread whether he chooses to pay a supplier fee here or not.

According to his Facebook Page, they will probably ship mid March. Gotta love pre-orders.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
When this device is looked at or touched by a credible source, then perhaps it can be discussed. But until then I have some serious doubts about Artisan Vapor it's products and it's associates.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'associates', but there are indeed a few highly reputable ECF registered vendors that carry the Crown 2.0 by this company.

To avoid confusion: the SuperMax product is by: Artisan Vaping Inc, while Artisan Vapor Company is a chain of Brick and Mortar Vape Supply shops in Texas.

All I can say personally about Artisan Vaping Inc. is that two Crown 2.0 devices in, and they aren't bad little regulators in my experience. I got them from a great ECF registered vendor. If 3.5v - 5.5v (or 5-10 watts) is enough for you...they're good little regulators that can be adjusted with the mod's main fire button. They respond with beeps and tunes to let you know how they're set.

From what I can tell about the SuperMax, it's currently sold to individuals who email to get an order form. It would seem that so far the valid email address in which to get a valid order form varies with each batch and is announced on a Facebook Page when batches are ready. To see their eventual plans for whole-selling units to vendors see the Facebook Page.

Last edited:

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
Hehe. Of course not.

There's sedate! My SUPERMAX4LYFE brother :)

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

schuff

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2013
Dickson, TN
Sweet, great thought BlutO. The supermax definitely deserves a thread. Heck, if it does half of what it is designed to do it will need its own subforum as it would be a revolutionary vaping mod.

I was tentative about the supermax and held out on the first batch / preorder because I was pumped for another device recently mmm.. mm.. Futura mmm.. mm.. and it didn't meet all the hype. However, if the first batch of supermaxes deliver as I think they will then I will be counting the seconds with my email open to snag one on a future batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schuff

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2013
Dickson, TN
I think he is "TheArtist" in disguise.

Yes, I'm sure TheArtist created a backup account 2 1/2 years ago knowing one day he would beta a product, become to enthusiastic and lose credibility. Then it would be time to strike back with his sleeper cell account that has never posted anything about said beta'd product and spread the propaganda.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread