The 70W SuperMax from Artisan Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

krnjbifo

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
But now you say you have the Max? How does it vape?

Listen to me VERY carefully: I DIDN'T RECEIVE SUPERMAX. I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY REFUND.

Capisci?

they are not a registered supplier and can't post here and have been banned??

They have been banned from the biggest e-cig forum on the net??
Well, that's saying a lot about them :lol:

Last edited:

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I have been paid in full since mid-July, and still nothing from Artisan Vapor. Now it's outside the window one can use to file a dispute with Paypal.

I'm extremely ....... They don't bother to respond to queries on their Facebook page. They rarely send out any kind of email updates. All we have are very sporadic excuses about batteries or some such nonsense.

Either ship the units, or refund the money. It's not that hard to be a responsible company. But remaining silent while there are people with money in limbo is BS.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I paid in full in June too. I'm content just waiting for it to ship whenever , but I agree that it's most certainly not the proper way to run a business. I'll get it when I get it, the money I used was from selling some unused gear anyways.

I also just built an OKRT10 mod on Friday and I'm building a Raptor 60 watt next week so those will make waiting easier.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I do not think Artisan Vapors is a fraud. I think they are just totally incompetent. They thought they could pull this off, but just could not. They have dug themselves deeper and deeper into a hole and I truly think that they are in so deep they will never get out and the remaining devices will not be shipped. I do not know this as a fact, just a feeling. I was in the first group buy. My device arrived defective and I never got to use it at all. I was able to send it back and he has had it ever since. Since he is in another country, there just is no other option legal or otherwise to apply any pressure for a resolution. So I am now turning my back on this event as lesson learned, on Artisan Vapers and on this thread. It no longer serves me to give any attention to this mess in any form whatsoever.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I do not think Artisan Vapors is a fraud. I think they are just totally incompetent. They thought they could pull this off, but just could not. They have dug themselves deeper and deeper into a hole and I truly think that they are in so deep they will never get out and the remaining devices will not be shipped. I do not know this as a fact, just a feeling. I was in the first group buy. My device arrived defective and I never got to use it at all. I was able to send it back and he has had it ever since. Since he is in another country, there just is no other option legal or otherwise to apply any pressure for a resolution. So I am now turning my back on this event as lesson learned, on Artisan Vapers and on this thread. It no longer serves me to give any attention to this mess in any form whatsoever.
Yeah.. I'd rather have just gotten screwed over.

Besides that the mod was broken, what'd you think about the quality of the build?

ankush

Jan 4, 2014
Brooklyn, NY. US

I pre-ordered with a deposit in the first week of August 2014. I received the same updates about the batteries and even had personal correspondences with "her". I've e-mailed both of them individually, sent an e-mail to the PayPal e-mail address, message on Twitter, private message on Facebook, and even tried another private e-mail address for her. No response. This has been going on for the last 6-7 weeks. It seems like they've dropped off the face of the Earth and gone into hiding. I'm guessing that SheerLuckHolmes is correct that they dug themselves into a hole. But to not come clean and communicate just deepens the hole. At this point I've given up. Although it would be nice to get a refund I don't expect it will happen. I'm really disappointed. No more pre-orders. Ever.

Melvins

Sep 13, 2013
Mpls, MN, USA
I plan on filing a complaint with the Ic3, a branch of the FBI that deals with internet fraud.
They have the ability to prosecute internationally.
I may not get my money back but at least these criminals may face the prospect of prison time.
I would encourage anyone else in the same position to do likewise.
Here's the link to get started.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Thought I'd wait before pulling the trigger on this mod and so glad I did as the whole thing is a disaster and the treatment of European customers has been despicable I know three who fully paid none received their mod and no longer any communication. For those who've defended them sorry you backed a crook you may have got your mod but seems just enough were dispatched to get further pre orders and they've up and vanished. I hope there is some legal justice at some point but that won't get people their money back. Thank god ECF banned them or many more could have fallen for this. My sympathy to those who lost out in all this and to those who did get their mod pray it keeps on working because your out of luck if it fails.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South
This really is terrible. There is so much trust involved when we purchase these devices from small companies/individuals. I only own the SuperMax, a few Mamu mods, and a Tibs 3D printed one that Bap designed. I never deal with large companies and I've never been burned. If anything, the hand crafted stuff has always stood the test of time and performed exceptionally well. Giving people the benefit of the doubt hasn't bitten me on the ... yet.

I'm sorry that MoC screwed over so many people. He put out a lot of devices before this one and wholesaled to several online retailers. I knew him from Vapers Forum and we gave the poor guy hell but he stuck around. I kinda respected him that. Kinda.

Oh well. You think you know a person and go to bat for them based on years of interaction and this happens. It's just sad. I really do think he meant well. I have no clue where the wheels fell off, but they certainly did.

Good luck to all of y'all that are trying to get your money back. I hope you find closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread