Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
Hey Bruce!
I'm purchasing an Ali'i 3.7/6V mod and Ryan has linked your site for purchase of batteries/accessories. I'd like to go with IMR's for 3.7V(18650), but I'm curious what you recommend on this mod wrt 6V(16340)? I know Those boxes can be pretty tricky wrt battery selection so I don't want to screw this up. Thanks!

Ryan

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Is Tenergy LIFEPO4 x2 good for 6v vaping? I'm a 6v virgin and not sure what's good.

Great for 6v vaping and just about the safest chemistry. They don't vent oxygen when they get too hot so they are not supposed to explode or cause fire if they do start fast venting.

Any more this is the only battery that I will stack and the only battery I now use in my headlamps that take lithium batteries. I don't want anything dangerous close to my face or eyes, especially if it is something I have control over.

Alice

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I have a question about batteries....

Are the COV 10440 350mAh 3.7V batteries the same size as the AW 10440 batteries? Are they as good, will they fit in a mod that takes AW 10440 batteries?

I am ready to place an order Bruce, as I want a few other things from your site, but really need to know about these batteries before I place the order. I did send you a "ask a question about this product" message from your web site too, so hope to hear from you and thanks in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread