Status
Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
**Should have posted this here originally instead of starting a new thread, didnt see this before.. Please delete my AW vs AW IMR Opinons thread. Sorry **

Its time for me to order new 18650s and though I like the regular 2600 Mah AW's a lot, I am wondering if the high drain IMR's would last me all day... By the end of the day I am no longer satisfied with the 3.9ish voltage it puts out.... If at the end of the day they are running at around that, should I expect an IMR to last me all day at 4.1 to 4.2?

I know they last a much shorter time but someone mathematically inclined should be able to figure out whether, at my average daily usage, it would last that long (14-16 hours)... I tried consulting the battery charts showing the Mah and voltage but couldn't really get an answer that way... I strictly use the 1.7 smoketechs. Thanks much.

I have been using AW IMR 18650 2000mah batts, for about 2 months now. They do last better than a day for me. Heavy vaping (about 5 to 7 ml a day). That is using them in my GGTS and ODY with 1.9 ohm single coil. However when I was using them in my Provari, and i checked battery it always displayed 3.9 volts until they were depleted. I use a pila charger as my primary charger as well.
Hope this helps.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I have been using AW IMR 18650 2000mah batts, for about 2 months now. They do last better than a day for me. Heavy vaping (about 5 to 7 ml a day). That is using them in my GGTS and ODY with 1.9 ohm single coil. However when I was using them in my Provari, and i checked battery it always displayed 3.9 volts until they were depleted. I use a pila charger as my primary charger as well.
glare.gif

Hope this helps.
Yes, they are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread