The Best $39 PV EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoCamels

Apr 23, 2011
Baden, PA
I absolutely loved the acryllic model 5V. After two weeks it just quit. I returned it under warranty and received a replacement in less than a week. I loved the replacement. It lasted a week and then cartos would not get volts. Attys worked but slowly lost power as the day wore on. I contacted madvapes to see if there were trends with this PV or was I unlucky? They said these PVs are normally relaible. They had no more on hand and instructed me to return it for the mod guys to attempt repairs or I could get credit. I opted for repair and sent it back. I hope this time is successful. I'll let you know.

NoMoCamels

Apr 23, 2011
Baden, PA
I absolutely loved the acryllic model 5V. After two weeks it just quit. I returned it under warranty and received a replacement in less than a week. I loved the replacement. It lasted a week and then cartos would not get volts. Attys worked but slowly lost power as the day wore on. I contacted MadVapes to see if there were trends with this PV or was I unlucky? They said these PVs are normally relaible. They had no more on hand and instructed me to return it for the mod guys to attempt repairs or I could get credit. I opted for repair and sent it back. I hope this time is successful. I'll let you know.
I got my passtrhru back in a week repaired and working great! Thanks MadVapes!!

NoMoCamels

Apr 23, 2011
Baden, PA
I got my passtrhru back in a week repaired and working great! Thanks MadVapes!!
Follow up: After a couple hiccups when I first got my 5V PT from MadvVapes they returned it and after five months it is working flawlessly. A couple things I have learned:
1. Thet USB port in my 2011 Hyundai Elantra and my wife's 2011 Sonata do not deliver enough power to drive the PT. I am now using a 2.0V car adapter in it works perfectly.
2. The USB port on my CPU and laptop can vary. It works fine for a while and then it seems not to work. This actually may have been the reason I sent it back for repair the second time. I now use an A/C powered USB hub and nomore problems.
3. I'm no tsure why MadVapes has not stocked this product for a long time now. The price is right for a superior product.
4. MadVapes rocks. They are my primary supplier for all things vape. I highly recommend them to all new vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread