~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo6.0

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
San Diego
Also does anyone know what's up with the classifieds. I keep trying the "how to gain access to the classifieds" page and it just keeps saying error. I think I have everything I need to get in from what I remember of it. Please let me know if it's closed or if it's just a bug or something. I'd really like to look around. Plus I have a few tanks and mods I'd like to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Also does anyone know what's up with the classifieds. I keep trying the "how to gain access to the classifieds" page and it just keeps saying error. I think I have everything I need to get in from what I remember of it. Please let me know if it's closed or if it's just a bug or something. I'd really like to look around. Plus I have a few tanks and mods I'd like to sell.

The classies are still open, but I can't remember what all you need to get in there, it's been a while!! :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Was going to post the link to getting verified however there is a glitch and just posted a message about what happen when I click on it here:

BTW: Here is the Link to info about getting verified anyway - hopefully they will fix it soon:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Dude! You are amazingly helpful. Thank you so much for all your input. I too am not a fan of clones, which is why it took me as long to get a Billet Box as it did. I kind of figured this would be the case with an authentic Exocet but I'll always keep trying to get one. In the meantime I'll have to settle with a clone which I'm not thrilled about. I'm also very interested in the unit your helping develop so put me down for 2 as soon as they are available. If anyone out there in Billet Box land has anything they might want to direct me towards for getting my boxes up and running I'd be hugely appreciative. For right now all I can do is look at them. Now I'm gonna figure out what I need to do to get set up for the classified section. Again thanks to everyone who has welcomed me and helped me out so far.

Looks like Uncle spoke with the gods...um I mean MODS (moderators) and got the link to the Classifieds info fixed!

As far as getting up and running, follow this link:

LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20a

Hands down the best battery for the money, and the Billet Box.

Others prefer others, but I strictly use this battery, from this vendor, in all my 18650 devices.

Great amp limit, good mAh, and this vendor stocks legitimate batteries. He's been in the business for a long time.

Plus, you can't beat the price or the customer service!

----------

As soon as I'm allowed to release more info on the Mystery Atty, I sure will!

I'm really excited for it to be released!

Reactions: stols001

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

tattoo6.0

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
San Diego
Looks like Uncle spoke with the gods...um I mean MODS (moderators) and got the link to the Classifieds info fixed!

As far as getting up and running, follow this link:

LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20a

Hands down the best battery for the money, and the Billet Box.

Others prefer others, but I strictly use this battery, from this vendor, in all my 18650 devices.

Great amp limit, good mAh, and this vendor stocks legitimate batteries. He's been in the business for a long time.

Plus, you can't beat the price or the customer service!

----------

As soon as I'm allowed to release more info on the Mystery Atty, I sure will!

I'm really excited for it to be released!
Got those exact same Tootsie Roll batteries on Black Friday 3 for $10. So I'm good there now I just need an atty of some sort. Question is do I wait for this new atty you speak of or do I go against my normal ways and buy the SXK clone. I just want to Vape it sooooo bad. It's like having the keys to your dream car and not being able to drive it. It's torture! Oh well guess I'll have to play it by ear. As always thanks for all the help.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
How many more for the set?
2134d5848486d277b841745fe55e3db1.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey I was tryin to thank ya!

I know . . . Was just trying to be a little "humble" for the recognition and that was the reason for the facepalm smiley - :facepalm: . . . So on that note - let me just say Thank "You" for the acknowledgment too . . . As far as I am concerned - "We're Good" . . . ;)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I know . . . Was just trying to be a little "humble" for the recognition and that was the reason for the facepalm smiley - :facepalm: . . . So on that note - let me just say Thank "You" for the acknowledgment too . . . As far as I am concerned - "We're Good" . . . ;)

Hahaha UNK!!!

We always good!

Seeing you head over to the "moved" thread and tug on a mod's ear reminded me of the good old days when us "long timers" were running all over the place trying to help "newbies"...back when the forums were WAAAAY more active...

Ah, memories.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Got those exact same Tootsie Roll batteries on Black Friday 3 for $10. So I'm good there now I just need an atty of some sort. Question is do I wait for this new atty you speak of or do I go against my normal ways and buy the SXK clone. I just want to Vape it sooooo bad. It's like having the keys to your dream car and not being able to drive it. It's torture! Oh well guess I'll have to play it by ear. As always thanks for all the help.

Good job on the batteries!

Hey your journey is up to you.

I still don't have a release date yet on the Mystery Atty...heck, I don't even know if it has an official name yet!

As I said before, I abhor clones.

But I can understand someone buying one of the original is no longer in production, and has entered "unicorn status"...

I have already purchased an SXK Exocet from Fassttechhhhh....ugh. Hate that I bought a clone...but at this point, it's the only option.

Still feel like a big ol' stinky hypocrite turd.

Anyway.

There are other great atties out there that haven't become unicorns.

The Insider is a good one, that a lot of people have had success with.

But if you need to get one faster than FastTech...well, I'm going to send you a PM.

Check yo inbox!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bummer, I think that cartos are a little too short for the Boro.

Say WHAAAAAAAT?

How can that be?

I no longer own any cartos (that I can think of), but when I got my first Exocet, I tried it in a Rev3 tank vs Rev4 tank...

The SAME length of chimney was sticking out of the top in both tanks, and same on the bottom...

Reactions: tattoo6.0

tattoo6.0

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
San Diego
After vaping a Kayfun with cotton for 3 years I wonder what it would be like to try vaping a carto again. I might go out and buy one just for nostalgia purposes. That's if I can even find a carto anywhere. It's been sooooo long. Talk about a tight draw!!!!!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Winner! Tweaking Dampless Plug!

Oh WOW! What a clever design! Made in Italy! Tweakings Dampless Plug! Really well made! If they are 3D printed then they have a very sophisticated printer because they look so perfect... Actually they may not be 3D printed because they are really perfect to the nanometer!
Tweaking 003.JPG
Tweaking 004.JPG
Tweaking 005.JPG
Tweaking 006.JPG
Tweaking 007.JPG

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
After vaping a Kayfun with cotton for 3 years I wonder what it would be like to try vaping a carto again. I might go out and buy one just for nostalgia purposes. That's if I can even find a carto anywhere. It's been sooooo long. Talk about a tight draw!!!!!

I hear kartos are all the rage now! :D

Do a simple G-Fu search for Boge cartos. There's many to be had. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread