Organic
DED3F22B-E102-4DFD-A6B6-D31EEB0C4954.jpeg

Last edited:

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
So is there a fix for the V1 yet? And if so, how do I get it?
Nope. No fix. Odis completely scrapped it cause the gasket they were working on didn't work right, so they moved on to a new design. [emoji1696]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
In other news, I'm still going on my first EUC coil with the MF bridge... 6 weeks as of yesterday.
I think vapor production may have gone down a little bit (it's been so long now that I have no idea lol) but flavor is still good. I did take a peak at the coil the other day and let's just say it doesn't look great, but I'm really curious to see how far I can stretch this because science.

Also got a fairly matchy drip tip that I don't think I've shared with y'all yet, so here ya go!
IMG_20190221_115838.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Also got a fairly matchy drip tip that I don't think I've shared with y'all yet, so here ya go! View attachment 799567

Wow! That set up looks very choice!

Good eye!

Dee mods Bridge on its way! Will report back once tested!
View attachment 799601

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
I’ve got a few boxes of those “Bullet” coils in storage...the EVO tank hasn’t found its stride in my weekly line up yet.

This bridge could be interesting!

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Two questions:
1) How do you carry your Billet Box for convenience and portability? ... belt, neck, pocket ... something else?
2) If you have more than one Billet Box, do you find one performs better than the others with setups being the same? ... I have a Billet BoX (silver finish), a Dober and a Rat Black. I find the Billet BoX consistently out performs the other two. I know it's luck of the draw but it is what it is. When I say out performs, I mean consistency/smoothness of draw and quantity of vape ... given the same set up in all three. Must be a better board (DNA60) in the Billet BoX than the DNA60s in the other two I guess. The differences are subtle and it did take me a while to determine Billet BoX was the best of the three with no doubt.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Two questions:
1) How do you carry your Billet Box for convenience and portability? ... belt, neck, pocket ... something else?
2) If you have more than one Billet Box, do you find one performs better than the others with setups being the same?

1. Front pants pocket, right side, tip up, button out
- I made myself a little leather case that goes on my belt, which carries an extra battery and a 15ml bottle of juice...as backup.

2. I have not noticed if one Box performs better than another.
- I do find, that I tend to dedicate one atomizer to each Box, rather than switch the atomizer between Boxes. This is based on an insane logic, which correlates flavor to the color of the Box... i.e. Cherry Slush goes in Red Box.
- Occasionally I’ll be in he mood for one atty/flavor, and need to remove it from a Box to install it in the color Box I’m in the mood to carry. I haven’t noticed a difference in performance when I do that.

I have a go-to build that works in all of my rigs.

I build all of my rigs on a Provape Radius, to ensure quality and consistency of builds.

I build the same thing for almost every atomizer I own.

BBox
- VapeShell
- Exocet
- Odis Flow

Non-BBox
- Kayfun Lite / v4 / Prime / Mini v3
- Calix ByLeo v1 / v2.P3-thread / v3 / v4
- KHL Dvarw

I guess that doesn’t really answer your question...but I typed it all out so now you get to read it all the same!

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Two questions:
2) If you have more than one Billet Box, do you find one performs better than the others with setups being the same? ... I have a Billet BoX (silver finish), a Dober and a Rat Black. I find the Billet BoX consistently out performs the other two. I know it's luck of the draw but it is what it is. When I say out performs, I mean consistency/smoothness of draw and quantity of vape ... given the same set up in all three. Must be a better board (DNA60) in the Billet BoX than the DNA60s in the other two I guess. The differences are subtle and it did take me a while to determine Billet BoX was the best of the three with no doubt.

I can't say that I've ever noticed any difference between billet boxes of the same revision, even between 40 and 60 watt. I've owned five Rev 4s, and still have three that I use daily. For me, it's just a question of what atomizer is installed. The best ones are still the best in whichever box they end up in, and the differences from best to worst seem to remain the same also. Probably a big part of it is that I never approach the power limits with my style of vaping.

But hanging onto your questions, I'm wondering how many people regularly clean the positive contact in their boxes. It seems like it should make a difference, but the one time I did polish one up I didn't see any difference.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
My Dober and Rat Black perform the same, with the same set up, same juice. In a blind test I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But toss in my Billet BoX (silver finish) and I could pick it out as the best. Got to be some minor cumulative difference in the overall combined circuitry of that particular DNA60. The difference is subtle but it's just a slightly smoother hitter. Enough that, even though I like the looks of the Billet BoX least of the three, I will pick it first as an everyday user. But I'm picky when it comes to performance and won't compromise for looks alone. Oh, and the Dober and Rat Black vape just fine ;)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Two questions:
2) If you have more than one Billet Box, do you find one performs better than the others with setups being the same?

I can't really help on the 2nd question, but I got one of these from Serenity Gear before they closed, I think it is around 3 years old.

fKZk2yv.jpg

Then I made these, around a year or so ago, to protect from a slip from the shirt pocket.

:)
KAS

For some reason these pics were a pain to post, it used to be an easy drop and drag from imgur, it still worked. I just ended up having to do the pics first, then write my messages.:?:

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Dee Mods Bridge for the BB!

The Dee Mods Bridge is brilliant! Nice open airflow for a BB Bridge which makes me happy. Commercial coil so no faffing around. And the flavour is great! Only negative is it's quite noisy!

After some time with the BB's sitting in the display cabinet, one is back on my desk!
DeeBridge1.jpg
DeeBridge2.jpg
DeeBridge3.jpg
DeeBridge4.jpg
DeeBridge5.jpg
DeeBridge6.jpg
DeeBridge7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread