Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I did see that last week, but I guess I missed the part, about last weekend being the the last batch going up until the 11th. :|

KAS

Copy that. I'd probably not have noticed if I wasn't looking specifically for it either.

Reactions: kas122461

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I didn't ask, Unc (sorry). The last I saw they were still available. They must have just recently sold out.

YEA - "My" BAD - I look at the site every so often "Dreaming" about "Stuff" that was there and just didn't take the opportunity to buy one ever since I was "Gifted" a BB v4 by another very generous & gracious ECF / BB Friend :wub: (Don't know if I really should mention who it was since it was done privately :thumbs: ) . . . I was waiting to get the "VapeSnail" - which is not available yet - even though "Atmizoo" said it might be at the end of March and a 2nd "Drop" mid April . . NOW - Because of the Corvid-19 they don't know when it will be available . . . So would like to get a V4 Boro tank until the VapeSnail is available . . . OH WELL - Guess I'll just have to be patient, until either one of them are available - just like everyone else . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
YEA - "My" BAD - I look at the site every so often "Dreaming" about "Stuff" that was there and just didn't take the opportunity to buy one ever since I was "Gifted" a BB v4 by another very generous & gracious ECF / BB Friend :wub: (Don't know if I really should mention who it was since it was done privately :thumbs: ) . . . I was waiting to get the "VapeSnail" - which is not available yet - even though "Atmizoo" said it might be at the end of March and a 2nd "Drop" mid April . . NOW - Because of the Corvid-19 they don't know when it will be available . . . So would like to get a V4 Boro Tank until the VapeSnail is available . . . OH WELL - Guess I'll just have to be patient, until either one of them are available - just like everyone else . . . :rolleyes:

I feel so antiquated sometimes, still using the same thing I've been using in them for this many years.

Then I take a vape, and remember why. Because I like it!!! ;) :cool: :D :vapor:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I've been doing a polar thing regarding the Vape Snail. Somedays I wonder why I need one - and this is why I didn't try to get one during the first release. But the next day I'll begin thinking I really need to try one. So I'm doing frequent 180 degree swings.

I've watched a couple of reviews and the main thing I got was that it's now possible to adjust your wick or build without emptying a boro. That is a plus for sure, but wouldn't make much difference for me. I rebuild at the end of the second boro; the vape has dropped off but not to the point I don't want to finish what's there. And my habit is that when it's time to rewick, I begin while standing at my kitchen sink and rinse as I take the thing apart. So that doesn't create slippery pieces and sticky fingers.

I got a Vape Shell when they were first released. I had friends who had problems wicking them, but after a couple of adjustments I was able to get a consistently good experience. Not on the level of an Exocet, but not far below. The thing is, when the Xeta came out there was now another great bridge on the market and my Vape Shell mostly sits and waits. The wicking on it does take more attention and more fiddling - and I am more likely to run into small problems. With the Hurricane-style horizontal wicks on the Exocet and the Xeta, things could not be easier or more consistent.

I see that the Snail has moved the juice ports to the corners instead of the floor of the deck like the Shell used. I don't know if that will make it easier to quickly and effectively wick.

I've always liked Atmizoo quality and am happy to see they include various adapters to dial in the vape that's perfect for each user. But the Xeta already did that and is cheaper to boot. The Xeta is less than $100 and the prices I've seen on the Vape Snail are in the $140 range. Shipping is close (or exactly) the same. Yes, you don't need a boro with the Snail, but I have plenty of them already.

There are much larger problems in the world than me deciding which way I'm going to go. Plus, even if I decided I had to have one there aren't any to be found right now. But at least it's something to ponder and take up some of all that slack time.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Per BBV:

K folks, the shop crew has been back for a couple of days now. We're still not operating full force and likely won't be for the next while but at least we were able to start production back up.

The stock update tomorrow will not be large but we'll have some black, clear (silver), orange and light blue.
Limit of 1 per person per week remains in place.

Stay safe and try not to go bonkers while we wait this out [emoji849]

Reactions: kas122461

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To One & All

pPf8Syz.jpg

.​

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
HB is that a Dirt Pie on the far right?

1. Turtle
2. Rat 4B (60w)
3. Dober
4. Clear
5. Fawkes
6. Nugget
7. Rat 4A (40w)

I’ve never been into the fancy buttons...from BBV or anyone else.

Not even into the F-U units...

Not sure why!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I’ve never been into the fancy buttons...from BBV or anyone else.

Not even into the F-U units...

Not sure why!

Personally I like the black buttons because they are stealthy, also they are cheaper. I did try for the F-U buttons, and that because No. 1 they were the only thing on the site, and No. 2 they were the the same price as the black buttons. If they have the black ones again I will choose those. :|

KAS

Reactions: HBcorpse

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I'm not really in a position to get another one right now, but you scored big! Like you, not crazy about the ultem button but of all the styles, the Nugget carries it the best. And though tastes always seem to change, the Nugget is the last left on the list of BBs I'd like to have. Maybe a Clear would be nice, but that's not to the level of "want" right now.

I hadn't been watching each drop for entertainment lately, so curious - was it another instant sellout?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'm not really in a position to get another one right now, but you scored big! Like you, not crazy about the ultem button but of all the styles, the Nugget carries it the best. And though tastes always seem to change, the Nugget is the last left on the list of BBs I'd like to have. Maybe a Clear would be nice, but that's not to the level of "want" right now.

I hadn't been watching each drop for entertainment lately, so curious - was it another instant sellout?

Yes everything was gone, almost instantly. I was really surprised when I got it, I am usually too slow. I just want the green one now, still prefer the black button, but I will try for which ever one is there at this point. :|

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread