~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
When I need to load pics - I use tapatalk - it doesnt seem to care what size the photo is (I have an iphone) and it ask if I want "large" "medium" or "small". Now, I don't know what any of that means so I split the difference and choose "medium". Always works.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
kas,
For image hosting I've been using this recently:
Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

I don't remember why I stopped using photobucket (presumably for the same issues as you) or how I found this site, but it seems to be working so far.

Can you organize the pictures into folders or galleries? That was one thing I liked about the bucket, A lot of them are all in one gallery, and would be a pain to find the one you are looking for. Photo bucket now wants $400.00 a year to continue using them to share your pics. That is reason if you go back threw an old thread, most of the pics are no longer displayed. :-x

KAS

Reactions: gnees

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: gnees

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
:nah: :sneaky: :-x :censored: :censored: :censored: :mad:

Check out : LunaPic.com Photo Editor tool

You can leave copies there too, although once I edit them I usually just download them to "My" computer in different folders . . . Also - Sometimes I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Thanks Uncle that looks like a good editor, I am going to play around with it. I have looked at the tinyPic site, and I found that it is owned by photo bucket. I am just taking a look the host site options slowly, I don't want to have a repeat of what photo bucket did. Maybe I can just use the editor to reduce the file size of my pics, to the size of the ECF limits, and still maintain quality. I am not sure, I am not to good at this stuff. :unsure:

KAS

Thegrants82

Jun 4, 2017
Just curious...

How many of you only use Billet Boxes? Have you jettisoned all your other mods?

If so, or if not, what are the reasons?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
I bounce between my boxer squonk and one of my billet boxes. Sometimes I need multiple drags that only an RDA can deliver.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Just curious...

Definitely not.

However, that was what I did when Provape entered my life.

Once She came around, there was no mod that could make me stray.

Until I got my first Rev3.

Then it was a dual love.

As for the "reasons" part of your question:
Because Provape.

And

Because Billet Box.

Reliability from both.

To be honest, my trust in DNA boards is still tarnished by their early frequent failures, and all the nightmares I heard about them. But the Rev4b (60w) is slowly gaining that trust back.

--------

I've got 7 Billet Boxes, and just over four times as many Provape devices.

Daily carry is rotated between a BBox and a Radius.

My Provape tube mods rest in their Vapocalypse storage.

How about you @Kh888 ?

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
Just curious...

I've been paring down my arsenal, since I found what I like and don't see the need to have a million mods. Since my original BB4 started exhibiting the chip issue that eventually led to its demise, I took it out of regular rotation and have been going back and forth between a Radius topped with a Kabuki and a recently acquired Dicodes No. 9 with various subohm tanks. As soon as my new BB4 arrives, it'll be going back into daily use. In terms of ergonomics, it's the perfect mod.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am trying out Imgur as a pic host, so far it looks good. I can arrange pics in folders/galleries and have them set to private, I am still trying to figure stuff out with the site. If this works, this pic was from last summer on vacation. :)

I have been using the drag an drop method to post the images here, and for some reason, it keeps putting 2 of the same pic, each time I do it, weird. But this will work. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I was wondering what happened to my signature banner! I've only been seeing the red "X" lately. :(

Just peachy, I have megatons of pics in the Bucket.

I think what Photo bucket has done should be criminal, they have destroyed posts going back, many many years. I used Imagebam for my signature, but they have a size limitation that I can not deal with. Photo bucket is not going to get one cent from me, their pop ups and advertisements were irritating, but I could deal with that, $400.00 a year, I can not! :-x

KAS

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Just curious...

Billet Boxes are my main devices but also keep a couple other mods within hands reach at all times.

The normal office setup.
95ccc82c9b0bf99f68fb59c97cdae06c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks Uncle that looks like a good editor, I am going to play around with it. I have looked at the tinyPic site, and I found that it is owned by photo bucket. I am just taking a look the host site options slowly, I don't want to have a repeat of what photo bucket did. Maybe I can just use the editor to reduce the file size of my pics, to the size of the ECF limits, and still maintain quality. I am not sure, I am not to good at this stuff. :unsure:

KAS

That's how I learned, especially with all the features the online program offers . . . Matter of fact, I was able to do so much more then I could/can with the Adobe Photoshop Elements program I have in my computer . . . Best of all it is FREE, and Ya' can download the images to your computer and then upload them again later to either lunspic/tinypic to get the img code's to post here on ECF . . . BTW: the best way is to use the BBCode for images [IMG ] -enter code link from luna/tiny here - [/ IMG] - then remove all spaces between brackets . . . All Done . . . :D

Reactions: DPLongo22

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
Definitely not.

However, that was what I did when Provape entered my life.

Once She came around, there was no mod that could make me stray.

Until I got my first Rev3.

Then it was a dual love.

As for the "reasons" part of your question:
Because Provape.

And

Because Billet Box.

Reliability from both.

To be honest, my trust in DNA boards is still tarnished by their early frequent failures, and all the nightmares I heard about them. But the Rev4b (60w) is slowly gaining that trust back.

--------

I've got 7 Billet Boxes, and just over four times as many Provape devices.

Daily carry is rotated between a BBox and a Radius.

My Provape tube mods rest in their Vapocalypse storage.

How about you @Kh888 ?

I use the BB, Provari Radius and two Dicodes; a Dani and a V3. I also have one mech squonk but, I have fantasies of going down to one kind of device!

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Just curious...

I keep 1 BB4 as my main daily--a 2nd BB4 as a back-up, and a Floris Orca as a third (daily carry).

That said, I have another BB4 as a last resort, 3 more Floris Orcas, multiple BMI boxes, Mokoo, etc. Needless to say, I pretty much only use the main BB4 for daily use.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Any tips on getting the front panel off without damaging it. I have a new button coming, and trying to use a finger nail to get it off isn't getting it.

gallagher.gif

OH WAIT - Ya' said "without damaging it" - "My" BAD . . . :facepalm:

Then again - DD did create the BB to be somewhat indestructible . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

giphy.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That's how I learned, especially with all the features the online program offers . . . Matter of fact, I was able to do so much more then I could/can with the Adobe Photoshop Elements program I have in my computer . . . Best of all it is FREE, and Ya' can download the images to your computer and then upload them again later to either lunspic/tinypic to get the img code's to post here on ECF . . . BTW: the best way is to use the BBCode for images [IMG ] -enter code link from luna/tiny here - [/ IMG] - then remove all spaces between brackets . . . All Done . . . :D

Well I did try to edit one picture with that site, and while I was successful, I don't know how I did it. Some how after it was uploaded it was changed to a PNG file, once I changed it to JPG the file size was correct, it was confusing because I needed the image to be less than 20 mb, and they listed it in KB. My computer only showed it in MB. The BBCode Again! Ahhhh! Those are hard for me to remember. :blush:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread