Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Oh, that's super! It's a pretty decent size order, and I didn't really want to fly back to KC, from Houston, with that much juice. I was hoping I could try a couple before I leave, and select a couple of the ones I like best to take with me. Any particular juices that, in your opinion, REALLY need steeping before they should be vaped?

It's a matter of taste. I've tried half of the available juices they offer and none of them in my opinion need to be steeped. Voo's Brew is the only juice I prefer to steep and I only let it sit for a day or 2 before I touch it, but it's still great fresh.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
The tobacco's do need to steep. House is very different from fresh to steeped, that one is just personal preference. I love mine fresh, others swear by it steeped. The fruits and Creme de Menthe are great right out of the mailbox.

Funny, I love the tobacco's fresh. They have this tangyness to them that disappears after about 2 days, which I hated when I first tried them but look forward to every time I get a new order now. I tend to chain vape Voodoo right when I get it, I wish V would sell the flavoring so I could have that fresh taste all of the time!

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
The tobacco's do need to steep. House is very different from fresh to steeped, that one is just personal preference. I love mine fresh, others swear by it steeped. The fruits and Creme de Menthe are great right out of the mailbox.

Good to know. Most of mine are fruit and deserts. I do have a bottle of house blend in my cart, so maybe I'll save that one until I get back home. And thanks Asmuth, I appreciate opinions! I've only been vaping a few weeks, but I've already dropped about $350+ bucks on different things, but juice hasn't really been one of them. I've been getting Vaper's Corner stuff because they're local, but...I've been really disappointed, and am hoping that all juices aren't this...um, untasty.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good to know. Most of mine are fruit and deserts. I do have a bottle of house blend in my cart, so maybe I'll save that one until I get back home. And thanks Asmuth, I appreciate opinions! I've only been vaping a few weeks, but I've already dropped about $350+ bucks on different things, but juice hasn't really been one of them. I've been getting Vaper's Corner stuff because they're local, but...I've been really disappointed, and am hoping that all juices aren't this...um, untasty.
Like FV said... House Blend is all about preference. Its good right out of the mailbox, and changes drastically as it steeps. Personally, I like mine at least a month old. My advice, try it fresh. Then try it again at least once a week, every week, until the bottle is gone. THen you should have a good idea of your own preferences of steep vs fresh.

All of FV's fruit flavors require no steeping at all. They are all pretty pure flavors, so they dont change much when they do sit around for a while. But the fruit danishes do really well with a week or two of steeping.

And I can promise you, you will be very happy with every juice you purchased, as long as you are buying flavors you think you will like. Her flavors are as close of a match to the real thing as you can get without getting the real thing. If you find that you DONT like something, let us know in the Trading thread. You are pretty much garunteed to find someone to trade for something you do like, or maybe even buy it off of you. But I seriously doubt that will happen.

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
Yeah I got to the order page, with no problem, as well. It was checking out where I kept getting the error. I just checked my bank account, and...my card has been charged twice (for the same order) AND my order isn't even showing up in my account. I sent an email to the address on the website, so hopefully they'll take care of it A.S.A.P.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Yeah I got to the order page, with no problem, as well. It was checking out where I kept getting the error. I just checked my bank account, and...my card has been charged twice (for the same order) AND my order isn't even showing up in my account. I sent an email to the address on the website, so hopefully they'll take care of it A.S.A.P.

Notify V, via an email and pm here, there may be a problem with the site or the CC processor, she'll get it straight. Also let her know you info and what you ordered so she can check her system to see if the order is in there.

(I work for an online retailer, sometimes things happen)

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
It happens from time to time, most likely the cc processor's server was under a heavy load and was taking a while to process the charge. The payment servers work in parallel, so if you clicked the order button again while it was processing, that could have caused it to charge the same order twice(it wouldn't have known there was already a charge for that order pending until it was done processing it).

V's quick to resolve issues, one reason I like doing business with CC.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Thanks Asmuth, we try really hard to make sure that everything runs smoothly. Every now and then there is a glitch which throws us for a loop.

We have found that Chrome auto-fill creates havoc with the card processing. The security blocks it from processing.

Trust me, I know. I was an eCommerce manager for 6 years when I was back in Louisiana. When I first started, I would run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to resolve the issue as quick as possible so the customer wouldn't freak out. It was always because the processing server was under a heavy load at the time. I got to the point where I didn't even call our processor(authorizedotnet) anymore when it would happen, I would just fix in in the backend. I loved it, but email marketing is less stressful for me.

Glad everything got sorted out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread