Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Store update:

Mr. V's mom is dying. The doctor has said the end is close, and he obviously needs to be there for her. And I am making the phone calls and arrangements right now. I was not going to post here about it, but...

The checkout feature of the store is closed right now. We will re-open it as soon as we can, but right now it is all we can do to deal with this. It may be a few days, we just don't know.

I am sorry if anyone finds this post inappropriate, but a few of the emails that we have received are just too much. While we understand that it is frustrating to not be able to place an order, telling us how to handle this situation is completely out of line. We are a small business and are doing the very best we can.

Please be respectful of Mr. V at this time, and remember that you can place an order another day, while this is probably the last day he has with his mother.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
The decision has been made. Mr. V is leaving for AZ early on the 18th, so here it is. I posted it on the website as well. We were planning on being open longer, but his trip changes that.
We will be closing for the holidays on 12/17/2013
at 4pm Central time.
We will open on 1/2/2014

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
The decision has been made. Mr. V is leaving for AZ early on the 18th, so here it is. I posted it on the website as well. We were planning on being open longer, but his trip changes that.
We will be closing for the holidays on 12/17/2013
at 4pm Central time.
We will open on 1/2/2014
Well, I guess that means to need to get my order in! Thanks FV!

Enjoy the time off! And by that, I mean to ENJOY THE TIME OFF. Dont spend the whole time working.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
All orders placed before midnight last night are going out today.

Just a few pics of the Friendship hut, sorry I forgot to post them.
cv7S2CHm.jpg

IHlNGbrm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread