Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I'm ready to evolve! Help :D

IM TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN!!!!! lol...
You are at the very top of my list Laurel, and I also have a tenitive unit for Sissy (if she visits and steals yours) I am also very excited!!!
I ate all my fingernails off waiting for the Prototype before I even knew I would be selling them....I am going to try not to sleep with it tonight, because my wife is starting to get upset about it.
Drew

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
You are at the very top of my list Laurel, and I also have a tenitive unit for Sissy (if she visits and steals yours) I am also very excited!!!
I ate all my fingernails off waiting for the Prototype before I even knew I would be selling them....I am going to try not to sleep with it tonight, because my wife is starting to get upset about it.
Drew

Drew,
You can add me to the waiting list :thumb:

Al

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I'm ready to evolve! Help :D

Woot! Me, too! :D

Drew

Ahem, I am Sissy from another mother. LOL I WANT, TOO! Thought there would be one in the mailbox this morning, since you stood us up last night. ;)

If you are not careful, you will end up on My Strange Addiction like Jukie. Just saying............ :D

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Here ya go Don,
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ressions-newest-pre-production-prototype.html
I know you are one who apreciates a well written review...Also to answer your question, they will recieve adapter and I have some new Stealth adapters on order now, that are nearly invisible...Thanks
Drew
Thank you, Drew! ... I think. Now I have an inferiority complex.:( [For the record, I just posted my commendation of NebulaBrot in that thread. And it appears the the device is worthy of his talents.]

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread