Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
You guys are ALMOST what we consider"out of control" as outlined in the handbook page 32 subsection b3c4...:)

No worse "out of control" than we were on Linda's golf cart. :lol:

But in all Darwin seriousness, the e-mail read 2-5 days to fix problem. That, if my old memory serves, was two days ago. Any word? Inquiring minds want to know, dontcha know? :img:

is anyone else using their brand new darwin???

yeah...me either

See, now this was funny! hehe

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
LMAO...I just spoke with EVOLV and they are confident that I will be shipping out the first run of the Darwins to their new owners by Tues.
They are completing production and want a full day of testing for all units...They also have informed me That all units will be ready to use when received and will be close to fully charged...
I also have an email with some technical specs that I will posting here soon. Thanks for your patience, flowers, PMs, emails, phone calls and Drive By's...But please whoever is in my bushes, I assure you, that you made the initial list and I will send it out as soon as I get them...Thanks
Drew

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wondering wondering ... plenty.
hmmm did i make the list?
how many in first run?

bet lots of wondering posts coming.....
LMAO...I just spoke with EVOLV and they are confident that I will be shipping out the first run of the Darwins to their new owners by Tues.
They are completing production and want a full day of testing for all units...They also have informed me That all units will be ready to use when received and will be close to fully charged...
I also have an email with some technical specs that I will posting here soon. Thanks for your patience, flowers, PMs, emails, phone calls and Drive By's...But please whoever is in my bushes, I assure you, that you made the initial list and I will send it out as soon as I get them...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Everyone that has sent an email to DGLIEM00@gmail.com or responded to the newsletter so far is on the list... We are very close to the cut off and will soon have to make an anouncement that they are sold out.
All of these units SHOULD ship Tues. ....I really hate even making this anouncement because, there are always things that can happen...So shy of any unforseen disater we all be vapin Darwins 7 days from now... Thanks
Drew

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
didn't "the" Darwin guy have something to do with the query: "which came first; the chicken or the egg?".... now with this Darwin, it's "don't count your chickens before they hatch!!"
yowww... great news Drew... i got in on time, even though i was late to the party... my timing was perfect though.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Drew

Thanks for the update, Drew!

Oh and it is just Laurel, Jukie, Lisa and I outside hiding in your bushes. Geeeeesh! Let the stalking continue. :pervy:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Sorry a little confused. They are shipping to you or to the end users? Reason i ask is I am leaving on a business trip next friday and would love to have it with me.

I should be recieving them on tues. and at that time will be posting , packing and shipping them IMEDIATELY...We ship twice a day so I asssume that we will have most out that day but will have the rest out the following day so hopefully everyone will have them by Friday and Saturday...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread