Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Actually it was the biggest response Ive ever had from a Newsletter/Email...Of course I ve only been running them for a few months but it was pretty crazy...I had like 21 responses in about 5 minutes...
The news letters always generate some traffic but never really got that many email responses in such a short time...everyone that has responded so far is on the initial list...
I actually had a small partial list before the anouncement of some of my freinds and Nhaler Family Members that have been cult style stalking:blush: me for few weeks now!!!
Thanks everyone for your interest and patronage, I really apreciate it!!!
Drew

Wow - that is awesome, Drew! This is going to be a big success and I can't think of a better vendor to handle such a crazy initial offering! :)

"cult style stalking" lol

Looking forward to it! Got my CC ready and waiting! Wewts!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
got my newsletter at 9:51 am hawaii time; didn't get on computer 'til 10:25am - i read it a couple times to make sure i was following instruction properly (ha, one mess up and you know, bad things happen) and got the email off at 10:28am...

... 2:19pm "Actually it was the biggest response Ive ever had from a Newsletter/Email...Of course I ve only been running them for a few months but it was pretty crazy...I had like 21 responses in about 5 minutes...
The news letters always generate some traffic but never really got that many email responses in such a short time...everyone that has responded so far is on the initial list...
I actually had a small partial list before the anouncement of some of my freinds and Nhaler Family Members that have been cult style stalking:blush: me for few weeks now!!!
Thanks everyone for your interest and patronage, I really apreciate it!!!
Drew

That is really cool... I was afraid your NFM cult was going to nab most of the first run... really cool that we're all in. I'm in.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Of the latest 4 "must have" PVs that have come out in the last 2 or 3 months I've been in on the first runs... I've kept only one that is really a "must have" and picked up one that wasn't on the list but should have been...

This baby is one of two that is on the "to be added to the list" list for sure, i'm sure. When they're that good, just gotta have 'em man.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Cult style stalker reporting for duty ROFL!!

Tell me, is there a gender requirement for cult stalker duty?

Tell me NOW before I shave my legs. Man, that's a lot of razors...

On a serious note, I read in a recent review that the Darwin can vape in positions other than the fully extended position. Does that mean it can accidentally pocket fire when mated with a vape-mate or ato-miser?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just got off the phone with Evolv and they have encountered a problem with the first units that were supposed to be shipped late yesterday...They sent me an email this morning, that went something like this...

We ran into a problem yesterday during the final assembly and inspections. It involves a "glitch" in the computer screens on some of the units. It prompted us to have all the screens examined and we found problems on some of the units. Our lead engineer has decided to replace all the questionable parts on all the units. It will take between 2 and 3 days to do this and then the units will be reassembled and shipped to you.

Therefore there will be a 3 to 5 day delay in the release of the Darwin...
As I said I was just on the phone with them and they assured me that this is not a serious problem, but it was present in at least 2 of the first 10 final assembled units so they made a decision to look further into the problem (which has been solved) before sending out any units.
After listening to the problem and solution I am confident that they have done the right thing here, in the best interests of all.
I am seriously dissapointed this is happening, but also understand that these things happen and I would rather find the problem and fix it now, rather than find out 20 customers are having problems with them next week...
Overall Evolv has been diligent in their tests, and I am pleased they are taking the time to test and retest the units.

I'm sorry to all the people that are awaiting (and stalking) the release. I will have these units in your hands as soon as physically possible. Thanks
Drew

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
I just got off the phone with Evolv and they have encountered a problem with the first units that were supposed to be shipped late yesterday...They sent me an email this morning, that went something like this...
Drew

Awwww, mannnn, that's a bummer.
It's a good thing that they found the problem though. And I'm impressed by the actions they are taking. There are so many companies out there that would not have done that, even though it is the right thing to do.
So ~another week of waiting. I'll just appreciate it that much more once I get it :)

Al

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
This NFM cult member waxes! Much longer process, but doesn't require such frequent attention to stay silky smooth. Just saying...... :)

Good luck! lol

Ouch! Do you inflict the pain yourself or let someone else do it for you-Pay for the pain either way. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread