Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
After about two weeks my Drop is being reassigned to backup (along with around 135+ other rda's/RDTA's/RTA's). The Drop does what they say it will OK, but I have far too many other atty's that I like way better than it.

Maybe I can blame it some on my currant kicks... the mesh RDA's and regulated squonk mods. I have 2 new Digi Mesh Pro RDA's (so far), 3 VV Mesh RDA's that are sharing the top shelf these days with 6 Kryten's, 7 Goon's and 3+3 Avo's/Avo G's. That's way more atty's than I need in my rotations despite my vaping 20+hours almost every day.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
After about two weeks my Drop is being reassigned to backup (along with around 135+ other RDA's/RDTA's/RTA's). The Drop does what they say it will OK, but I have far too many other atty's that I like way better than it.

Maybe I can blame it some on my currant kicks... the mesh RDA's and regulated squonk mods. I have 2 new Digi Mesh Pro RDA's (so far), 3 VV Mesh RDA's that are sharing the top shelf these days with 6 Kryten's, 7 Goon's and 3+3 Avo's/Avo G's. That's way more atty's than I need in my rotations despite my vaping 20+hours almost every day.
Just out of curiosity, why must every post include a run down on you having a metric ton of gear?

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Just got the Pulse 24 using twisted ss430 coils at about .25 and am really liking it. I like a somewhat restricted draw. I am considering the Drop. Does anyone have both the Pulse and Drop that could give me their thoughts on how they compare? Thanks for any info!
Personally....I don't think there's much comparison. To me, the Drop crushes it. Smooth and quiet airflow with exceptional flavor for a bigger RDA. Never was much of a Pulse fan, although, Tony is a super nice guy.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Been looking at the drop rda myself for a bit but people keep saying they like the dead rabbit better
LOL I've read the opposite. Drop over Rabbit. Guess it's as subjective as everything else vape related.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Just out of curiosity, why must every post include a run down on you having a metric ton of gear?

This +1. If you feel the need to share experiences, just say you have the rda. Having 17 of them doesn’t mean you know it better (why get so many of the same anyway?!)

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Personally....I don't think there's much comparison. To me, the Drop crushes it. Smooth and quiet airflow with exceptional flavor for a bigger RDA. Never was much of a Pulse fan, although, Tony is a super nice guy.

What are you using your drop on? I am having a hard time finding a mod where it looks “right”?

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
The Drop is arguably the best RDA on the market right now. The Dead Rabbit is garbage. I have both of them.

I don’t get this whole ethos of “I like this one, so therefore that is crap”. If it’s not for you just say it’s not for you. Saying the DR is garbage is just laughable - it is simply not. I as well as many others use the DR and rate them highly. Personally, the DR sees a lot more use than my Drop, so by that I would say I prefer the DR (see what I did there, I gave my preference without feeling the need to slag off something else).

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
What are you using your drop on? I am having a hard time finding a mod where it looks “right”?
I have it on a 6ixty7even NEO. I was going to put it on one of my 432 CC's or 978 orcas but that would've meant reassigning over 1200 rdas that I run on the main assault line of my gear.....:D kidding, juuuuust kidding.
rps20171231_080454.jpg

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I don’t get this whole ethos of “I like this one, so therefore that is crap”. If it’s not for you just say it’s not for you. Saying the DR is garbage is just laughable - it is simply not. I as well as many others use the DR and rate them highly. Personally, the DR sees a lot more use than my Drop, so by that I would say I prefer the DR (see what I did there, I gave my preference without feeling the need to slag off something else).
I could really care less how you feel or what you think. The Dead Rabbit is garbage. The fact that you like garbage is your problem.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I have it on a 6ixty7even NEO. I was going to put it on one of my 432 CC's or 978 orcas but that would've meant reassigning over 1200 rdas that I run on the main assault line of my gear.....:D kidding, juuuuust kidding.
View attachment 709583

Thanks for that. Will pop it on my Mojo and play around with some drip tips.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Ok I started this thread and I will stand behind the drop.
I love my 2 and I am yet to put a build in it that doesn't perform.
I guess that makes me a TVC fanboy but I love it.
That being said I do not have the DR so can't speak to that.
Either way lets ease up since we are vaping and not smoking. THAT'S THE POINT.
Happy New Year all!

P.S. @Vap0rnomics like the new colors, Any chance at a 28-30mm for those monster coil art builds?? Maybe a limited run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread