Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Yup, I make up reasons not to buy things too, :lol:, it's a valid Shinyitis-PTSD strategy/symptom.
:)

Anna
Have these coming for the Drop...
PicsArt_11-14-03.16.25_1080x.jpg

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Don't disturb the man, he's combating shinyitis-PTSD.

I think they look horrible JFC, not at all like something Darth Vader would carry, wasn't he one-handed at one point... wait. I think that was the ugly son he had... :lol:

Anna
Both.
And I'm Ultra now! Bout time.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Figured I'd "drop" in to say happy thanksgiving!
Don you gotta build that drop, you will be pleased. Maybe one of your new square wire builds?
Let us know how that lift is too, kinda curious about that myself.
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!
You know I will. I'll probably build the Drop tomorrow with some rectangle wire.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I put a rectangle wire build in the Drop today. 7 wraps 4mm id spaced .22ohms at 60 watts on the R150. Vapor production is great and flavor is spectacular. I'm running airflow wide open. The airflow isn't as good as I expected but it's definitely good. So far I'm really liking it. I did trash the original drip tip right away and went to the ultem drip tip. Now I must say this deck is super easy to build on. In my opinion this deck will be copied. It really is innovative. My Apocalypse has a new contender. To be fair I'm going to make another set of the same coils and put them in the Apocalypse and do a head to head comparison.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I put a rectangle wire build in the Drop today. 7 wraps 4mm id spaced .22ohms at 60 watts on the R150. Vapor production is great and flavor is spectacular. I'm running airflow wide open. The airflow isn't as good as I expected but it's definitely good. So far I'm really liking it. I did trash the original drip tip right away and went to the ultem drip tip. Now I must say this deck is super easy to build on. In my opinion this deck will be copied. It really is innovative. My Apocalypse has a new contender. To be fair I'm going to make another set of the same coils and put them in the Apocalypse and do a head to head comparison.
Told you you would like it lol.
Can you throw up a pic? I have not seen a rectangle build as of yet.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Nice. You say it Vapes Well? May have to order some.
And I actually like the 2 tone, matches my drone.

Oh yeah. I'm loving that rectangle wire. It ramps up quick. I'm finding I can use lower wattage to get the same effects. I like it better than my fused claptons and it's much easier to work with.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread