The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The "Geek Group" promotes E-cigs!

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by Steve1975, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Steve1975

Steve1975 Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    USA
    I don't know how many of you are familiar with Chris Boden and the Geek Group so first I will explain. The Geek Group is a non-profit organization that promotes science and technology, and offers a place to learn and experiment, free of charge, to anyone wanting to learn, or teach. They have a very popular channel on YouTube, and today Chris Boden posted a video promoting e-cigs, and telling his story of how they have helped him, along with the science behind how they work and the classic Geek Group "electronic autopsy" on a Volcano e-cig. I was very happy to see Chris do this, and I hope you will all watch and recommend this video.

YouTube - Electronic Cigarette Basics

2. FlyerTom

FlyerTom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    LOL @ "Ahhh! I made it angry!" "Digging into this may be hazardous to my health."

I was waiting for a PFFFFT! out of that battery during the dissection.

3. CtryBoy

CtryBoy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Texas
    Live autopsy ohh the horrror

Pretty cool overall. Dont think I'll be down to 8mg anytime soon, but who knows.

4. 100thMonkey

100thMonkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Los Angeles
  5. Vocalek

Vocalek CASAA Activist ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 7, 2009
    Springfield, VA
    Loved it. Thanks for posting this.

6. Luisa

Luisa Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2010
    harlingen,texas
    Thank you for posting this. He was really a cute geek!

7. foggy1

foggy1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    S F Bay Area
    A very informative video, thanks for posting. I just started vaping last week and was planing to take dead things apart as they occured, now I know what to expect. That battery inside the tube was smaller than I expected. Now I know why my 510's need constant recharges. foggy1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.