The goblin mini looking pretty flavorful

Status
Not open for further replies.

personalvoid

Jul 19, 2015
New build. 3mm ID 8 wraps of 26 gauge kanthal.

As can be seen it is a very tight fit.

Wicing the thing was a pain and I have no clue yet if it will leak.

It appears to be wicking ok from 30-40 watts.

The airflow is pretty tight with that large coil and wic in there.

Flavor isn't that great, but the build I had before wast either, maybe I'm spoiled after using the mutation v4 and the sapor a lot in the past week.

Overall, I don't know. I'll keep using this setup for a few days and see what I think. Next build will be a 2.5 mm twisted 26 build.

Nice but for me too much cotton. I found out that less cotton means quicker to the coils. Not a single dry hit and afaik no leaks til now.

My build is earlier in this thread. I will snap a picture when i rewick and recoil, but for now 12-15ml of liquid have passed and no need to rewick and recoil and still prefer it over the subtank plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
Nice but for me too much cotton. I found out that less cotton means quicker to the coils. Not a single dry hit and afaik no leaks til now.

My build is earlier in this thread. I will snap a picture when i rewick and recoil, but for now 12-15ml of liquid have passed and no need to rewick and recoil and still prefer it over the subtank plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like to overstuff my cotton in everything. When I dont I dont put enough. Also Seems like I can take better hits with more. I dont know, personal preference I guess. When you do get a chance to get a pic that will be nice, always good to see multiple ways to try things.

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
Doesn't hurt to throw some extra cotton in this. I wick it a bit heavier than any of my other atties cause the juice channels are freaking massive.

I don't wick into the channels, just cover them with wick. If I don't use enough, I'll get some leaks. Biggest con I have with this tank isn't the bottom fill - it's the amount of condensation on the mod and the 510.

Of course, that's kinda hard to stop when there's such little distance from the mod to the coils, and it's one of the reasons the atty is so short. Since I love the size of the tank, I can deal with it.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tagi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread